Chapter Fourteen

"Jackson or me? Who are you gonna choose?"Jimin asked Seulgi.

The girl was confused,not knowing who to choose. Seulgi closed her eyes hardly and said,

"You. I choose you."

She slightly opened her eyes and saw Jimin smiling at her.

"Wow. Look at you two. You're both so happy. You're both so inlove."Mina said,catching everyone's attention.

Mina was with Jackson.

Jackson's eyes were full of anger. Full of jealousy. He thought it was only him for her but it turned out he was wrong.

'She's a bitch that broke my heart. I'm gonna break your heart too--wait. All of their hearts. I'm gonna tell them you're all vampires.' The guy thought.

Out of anger,Jackson stabbed Jimin.

They got even more attention.

The other people tried to help him but Jackson stopped them.

"He's a Vampire. His wounds will heal quickly."Jackson calmly said.

"Yah Wang Jackson! That's over the line!"Seulgi shouted.

"You're absurd! Vampires don't exist anymore!" a random guy said.

They were about to help Jimin but his wounds were already healed.

"Told you. They're real."Jackson said with a smirk.

"Monster!"

"Catch them!"

"Maybe the girl is also a Vampire!"

Seulgi wants to tell the other people watching them that Jackson is also like them. A vampire. But they have no time left. So they decided to run real quick to their dorms and told them what happened.

*RV's Dorm*

"It's True! Jackson started this! Aish that trouble maker!"Seulgi shouts.

"We have to move. Now! Tell Jimin we will meet them in the forest. Where all of us became vampires."Irene said,Packing all of their things.

"Are we leaving,Unnie?"Yeri asked.

"Yes."Irene replied.

"Unnie should I pack my things too? Should I include Wendy unnie's things too?"

Irene nodded.

"Wendy! Get the damn car ready!"Seulgi shouted. Wendy was sleeping peacefully.

"What's wrong?"

"Everyone knows about our true Identity. They know about our secret. Now get the damn car ready and I'll tell you about it later."Seulgi explained while packing her things.

"Wait. Who's gonna be packing my things?!"Wendy rushed.

"I will unnie.get the car ready."Joy said.

Wendy nodded and got the car ready.

All of them left the Dorm safely.

*BTS dorm*

As soon as Jimin recieved a call from Seulgi, he informed his members about what happened.

His members quickly packed their things,Namjoon will drive. Yoon Gi was sleeping so Hoseok packed his things.

While Hoseok was rushing he suddenly remembered Momo.(Momo is a vampire okay? She's just hanging out with those werewolves)

"Namjoon!"Hobi shouted.

"What?"

"Is Hani coming with you?"

[HANI IS A HUMAN&NAMJOON'S GF]

"Yes!bring Momo if you want!"He shouted back.

Hobi immediately called Momo and told her to pack her things and go with them.

Momo arrived quickly and got into the van.

As soon as they were all settled they left Seoul.

They don't know how things are going to happen but they are hoping things would be fine for them. One day,Humans will accept them too.