Chapter One

*Present time*
*2016*
*66 years later*

Seulgi's POV

We were inside our dorm. We used contact lenses ever since they were invented. We use the brown colored ones. Incase you were wondering how we survived 66 years on earth without killing mortals,let me make this straight to you. We drink a lamb's blood. We can't kill people. I'm not like that Jimi-- ugh!

Now,I know since I almost mentioned his name,you guys are wondering if we used to have a relationship. Yes. We all did. Jimin tricked me with those twenty years of our relationship. I found out that he was payed by Mina,the wolf to bite me. Yes,we were enemies. Mina and I. But it's fine being a vampire. I have youthful appearance. I look like a teenager when I'm already 86 years old. I know. Ridiculous,right? Anyways,I'm still a new blood vampire. So I still have my strength. Unlike Mina,her face grows a year old after every 100 years. Unlike mine,they will be old after every 500 years. I know. I'm lucky being an immortal. But if being lucky means seeing that arrogant Park Jimin all day,I wouldn't consider myself lucky.

Ugh. Let's stop talking about him!

-----
Yeri's POV

I was walking in the campus and saw Jungkook Oppa hanging out with another chick. Well,in my opinion she's not hot. She's not that pretty..she kinda looks like-- SHIT! IT'S CHO TZUYU! THAT WEREWOLF BITCH! SHE STOLE OPPA FROM ME FIFTEEN YEARS AGO! UGH!

I walked past them. After that,I used my hearing senses. Well..they're not hearing senses..more like a mind reading sense.

'Ugh. That Kim Yerim. She still thinks she's prettier than me?! What a shame. Jungkook Oppa left her for me.haha.'

That bitch!

I went infront of her and slapped her.

"What?! Do you think I'm still crazy over this guy?! Aish!"I ran away. After that,I hid behind a tree and used my mind to control her. I made her dance ballet. It's fucking ridiculous! HAHAHAHA!

This is why it's better to be a vampire. Werewolves only posses powers like,making things float and hypnotize people. Unlike vampires,we can teleport,control someone,make things float,hypnotize,run very fast and many other things.

Anyways,Tzuyu was starting to look all funny. She doesn't know why she was doing this. Jungkook oppa left her because she looks embarassing!HAHAHA!

Serves you right,bitch!

-----
A/N:Enjoy the update! Byee~~!!