Chapter Seven

Jin's POV

As I walked in,I saw Seulgi,Joohyun,Seungwan,Sooyoung and Yerim wearing the 'Winnie the pooh' pajama the members,Including me bought for their girlfriends since They are all friends. I didn't expect that. What I didn't expect the most,is that Sooyoung is wearing the pajama I bought her to match with Sungjae's winnie the pooh pajama.

'it's okay,you got it when the mall had a 50% sale anyway.'My inner told me.

Yeah right. Keep making me look poor.

Later on,I saw Sungjae and Sooyoung making out.IN FRONT OF ME. SERIOUSLY?! DOES SHE THINK I'M NOT HERE?! I grabbed Jihyo.

"Oppa! Why did you grab me here?! I was having fun with the member--"I cut her off by kissing her lips. She was shocked at first but she responded anyway. She kissed me back. I opened my eyes a little bit to see what they are doing.

I saw Sooyoung's legs around Sungjae's waist.

Wow. Unbelievable,Sooyoung.

I bit Jihyo's lower lip to give me an entrance. My tongue invaded her mouth as she moans really loud. She's not heard because of the very loud music.

"Wow,Is this real? Haha. I see people making out everywhere. Uhhmaazzingg."Lisa said and continued walking.(Blackpink in your area~~)

She's probably drunk. Sooyoung's Pajama parties are like parties with liquors.

Jihyo's legs wrapped up around my waist. I can't wait anymore.

"Ohh,Sooyoung-ah."

Jihyo suddenly stopped kissing me and slapped me.

"I thought you liked me as well. I guess I was wrong. And one more thing."

She punched me.

"Fuck you." she said and left.

Later on,Jennie,My sister saw me.

"Wahh,Oppa,are you okay?"

I smiled and pat her head.

"Of course,We're vampires,remember? Our body heals faster than mortals."

Jennie hit my right chest.

"You might want to shut up,right? Anyways,where's Lisa? I think I saw her go this way a while ago... She was drunk so she can't be alone. She shouts really loud."

"I think she went there."I told her and pointed the way where  Lisa went.

She kissed my left cheek.

"Thanks,Oppa."

"Yeah,Keep going." I told her and left.

I walked to her mini bar and sat beside Chaeyeon.

"Wow,You're already done with Jihyo? That fast?"She asked.

"Shut up."

She just laughed. Despite Chaeyeon being a werewolf, she is fine with being friends with a vampire like me.

"Let me guess,You moaned Sooyoung's name again,right?"

"Wow,So fast."

"Yeah. I wish you love me back that fast too."she whispers.

"What?"

"Oh? Nothing."

I'm sure I heard something...