Chapter Fifteen

*10 years later..*

All of them got married with each other. All of them had children too. They raised their children in that forest. They built a house in there. Thus,the children doesn't know about such technology and other things. They are their teachers. Well,Namjoon and Wendy are the Teachers[Includes teaching English]. Joohyun and Hani prepares snacks,Seulgi,Jimin and Momo teaches dancing while Hobi and Suga teaches Rapping. Yeri, Jungkook,Joy and Jin teaches singing. Their children are Very talented.

(Before we start..)

[Harris-RM&Hani'sSon]
[Nabi-SeulMin's Daughter]
[Ahreum-Vrene's Daughter]
[Julie-JoyJin's Daughter]
[Lance-Jhope&Momo's son]
[Chase-JungRi's Son]
[Manse-WenGa's Son]

"Omma!"Chase[JungRi's Son] starts running around.

"Chase! Slow down!"Yeri tries to approach her son.

Chase didn't stop running. Running is one of his favorite things to do. Especially when he's bored.that's why his name is Chase.

"Chase! Your Mom told you to slow down didn't she?!"Jungkook shouts,with more authority.

Chase slows down and apologized.

On the other hand,Harris is memorizing the multiplication table. Yes,at the age of five,he learned a lot.

Nabi and Ahreum is playing along with Julie. Nabi was laughing while putting some mud on Julie's face. Julie,being the girly girl she was mad at Nabi even if she's an Unnie by two years. Julie cried and went up to her father.

"Appa!Nabi Unnie put some dirt on my face! Eeww!"She said with disgust on her face.(Taking up from her parents)

Jin glanced at Nabi.

"Samcheon!(Uncle) I was just playing!"Nabi pouted.

Jin wasn't mad. In fact,he thinks they are all cute.

Julie acted up and cried real hard.

"Yah! What happened?!"Sooyoung shouts.

Jin just smiled.

"She was acting up again."

Sooyoung almost cracked up.

"Pfft. Kim Julie! Cut it out! Just let your Appa wash your face!"

Julie glared at her Mom.

"But Omma~!"

"One!Two! Three--"Sooyoung started counting when Julie cuts off her Mom.

"Okay!Okay! Appa! Help me wash my face please!"

"Okay! Let's go!"Seokjin carried her daughter to a lake and washed her face.

As for Nabi,She was laughing so hard for bullying the younger one.

"Nabi! Come over here!"Seulgi shouts,calling her daughter.

"Ne,Omma!"Nabi went to her Mom. She knows it's lunch time. She had to drink the Yummy blood from the goat.

As for Ahreum she was wandering around the lavender garden Joohyun made for her.

While she was wandering around,She smelled some sweet blood. She was following the scent and she went too far from her house. When she was a little too far,she heard humans. Yes,their parents told them about humans.

*gun cocks*

"Son,you should learn how to kill Vampires. There were Vampires found ten years ago and We still can't find them. Who knows? Maybe they're in here!" and old man in his 30s told his son.

"Ne,Appa."

Ahreum's eyes widened.

"Oh! Appa! Look! There's a little girl with a purple hair!"The kid shouts. His heart was flattering. He likes her already not knowing she is a vampire.

The boy's father find it odd to see a little girl with purple hair.

"Hey are you--"

Ahreum dropped her glasses. Oh no. She will see visions of future. Again.

Ahreum was finding her round glasses.

When her eyes turned gray. She's seeing Visions again.

Someone should come for her.

Or else she'll die from these humans...

Someone should rescue her.

Now.