Prologue

*1950*

It was a cold night.

Five girls were walking across the street. They were best friends. It was Irene,Seulgi,Wendy,Joy and Yerim.

On the other hand,There were seven soldiers walking in the street as well. They're no human..they're new blood vampires. They were bitten by foreign vampires. Their eyes became red whenever it turns dark.they have pale skin and their hair was as black as charcoal.

The seven men saw the five girls. They were thirsty for blood.so,they took the girls with them they were in the forest. and they bit them.

"Aaaah!!"Yerim screamed as Jungkook,one of the soldiers bit her.

"Aah! Spare me!"Seulgi pleaded as Jimin bit her neck.

"Y-yah! Nugusayo?!"Seungwan shouted as Yoongi bit her neck.

"Aah!"Irene shouts as Taehyung bit her neck.

"Y-yah! You don't wanna meet satan,do you??"Joy asked Jin. Jin smirked and bit her neck.

Hoseok and Namjoon stopped.

'the way they bit these ladies..they're not drinking blood! They're turning them into vampires!'The two thought.

After the five boys were done,they watched the girls for hours. As for the ladies,they felt like dying.

A few moments later,the girls regained their strength and got up.

Their blonde hair was gone. It became black. Their eyes. It became red as well. Their used to be silky and milky skin became pale white.

The girls glared at them.

Seulgi ran to Jimin and chocked him. Seulgi was incredibly fast. As expected for new bloods.

New blood vampires are the new-vampires. New blood vampires have that kind of speed and strength for two hundred years.

Jimin pushed Seulgi. Jimin was strong. He's also a new blood. He was bitten two days ago.

As for Jungkook,he hid somewhere in the forest. Yerim used her senses to find Jungkook.

Yoongi just slept. He was tired of waiting for the girls to wake up. Wendy can't do anything to him because Wendy hates killing other people. So,Wendy decided to draw on his face. She took her ink from her bag and laughed while drawing a mustache on his face.

Seokjin teleported. Joy did the same.

Irene controls Taehyung using her mind. Causing Taehyung to dance waltz. Irene laughed hard.

Thus,BangtanVelvet became

Vampires.

-----
A/N:I wrote this fanfic with my imaginations about vampires. Hope you liked it!!!