Chapter Sixteen

Ahreum was so nervous. Her glasses got lost. She can't have her glasses off. She will have visions of the future.That's why her hair is purple. She sees visions.

The young boy started to approach her but Ahreum suddenly sees some Visions.

"Omma!"She shouts seeing her dead mom lying on the floor.

The humans found them. And now,they're killing them.

She was now running with Nabi--

Her visions stopped. Lance found her and put her spare glasses on her. They don't have any time left. They have to hurry. These are damn humans!

The little boy picked up her glasses that she left.

He found it weird. Her eyes turned gray.

He just picked up the glasses and kept it. He thinks he will see her again some day.

As for Lance and Ahreum, he starts rushing back to their house.

Lance got mad at Ahreum.

"Yah! Where have you guys been?"Manse asked the two.

Lance told him about what happened.

Manse and Lance made an agreement. They won't say this to their parents. But Ahreum should obey them. That she won't leave too far again. Ahreum agreed to them.

"You shouldn't go somewhere just because you smelled sweet blood. Understand?"Lance told the younger one.

"Ne,Oppa."

After their warning,they went to their house.

All of their parents are cuddling with each other in their room.

*SeulMin's Room*

The two are drinking wine since it's already night. A little bit of enjoyment wouldn't hurt,right?

Jimin was dancing in front of her wife. Even though it kinda looks funny because they are wearing pajamas. Seulgi wears a Pajama with a bear on it while Jimin is wearing a pajama that says 'Jam Jam Jam'.

Seulgi was so into it that she cheered his husband like a fangirl.

"Kyaa! Papa Jam you're so hot!"she shouts.

"I know I am,Mama Bear."Jimin stopped dancing.

Their faces went closer and kissed. 

They were kissing each other so deep Jimin was removing Seulgi's shirt revealing her well sculpted abs,you can't even tell if she gave birth.

( we will have to move on since i'm so lazy to write smut and my smuts are so damn corny. I know. im not an expert keke)

*RM&Hani's Room*

They are currently making out. Yes. Making out. They were kissing deeply as well. They were moaning each other's name,not knowing Harris was listening behind the door.

Harris' ears were near the door. He kept on nodding as he listens to his parents.

'Ah,so this is how adults make love? The topic about making love that I read is so accurate to what Omma and Appa is doing..so this is how people do it? They moan each other's names? I guess I don't wanna make love when I grow up. They're gross. Adults are gross!' Harris thought while nodding his head one more time. He was done examining his parents. And he finds it boring so he decided to sleep.

As for Yoongi and Seungwan they were talking about other things. Suga's hands were in Wendy's waist. They were lying down their bed as Suga closes his eyes as Wendy sings him a lullaby. This helps them both to relax and sleep well. It removes tneir anxiety.

Hoseok and Momo are sleeping tightly.

Seokjin and Sooyoung are thinking of a gift for Julie since her birthday is next week.they are fighting over which gift they should give their daughter.

"I want to give her a green dress!"Sooyoung shouted to her husband.

"But I want pink!"Seokjin shouted back.

Sooyoung just made up her mind.

"Fine! Let's just buy both!"Sooyoung said,finally stopping their fight.

The Maknaes,Jungkook and Yeri are looking cute with their matching squirtle pajamas. They are planning to Visit Hana or maybe she should tell her to visit instead.

As for Joohyun and Taehyung,they are talking about Ahreum's future.

"Taehyung-ah,aren't you worried of Ahreum's future? What if she lost her glasses? You know those glasses are stopping her from seeing those visions. I'm so worried about our daughter,Taehyung-ah..."

Taehyung comforted his wife.

"It's okay. She'll be fine. She won't see the future again as long as she have those glasses on. If she have those glasses on,we should be relieved. She won't see the future."

"I just hope she does not see it again.."

They were worried about a lot of things. Humans,the future,the kids,

And most of all.....

DEATH.