33.

if u have the time, please read the authors note, thank you. ❤️

-

"calum! wake up!" indie shook calum's body, rocking him back and forth in hopes he would wake up because they were running late to pick up luke. indie knew that, calum didn't even know luke was coming. "calum, babe, come on! we're late!"

calum sat up, he rubbed his eyes in hopes to get his vision clearer, "late for what, indiana? it's only six in the morning."

indie pulled the blanket off of herself, "luke lands in literally fifteen minutes, we have to go pick him up!"

calum furrowed his eyebrows, "luke? as in hemmings? as in your brother?"

indie blinked at him, a look of guilt but not really regret spread on her face. "i may or may not have forgotten to tell you that luke was coming and he already knows about the pregnancy," calum was about to interrupt her before she continued. "please don't get mad at me, i wasn't the one that told him about the pregnancy but he found out and he's okay with it, we talked about it."

indie thought calum was going to start getting angry or something but the only thing that left calum's mouth was a yawn. "it's too early for this shit," he rubbed at his eyes again, before pulling the covers off of himself. "can you make us coffee before we go?"

he got a kiss on the cheek as a response, "yay, thank you, cal. you are the best!" indie proceeded to her task while calum tried to

comprehend everything that was happening at six in the morning.

-

when they arrived at the airport, the first thing they saw was the sunrise and it made their morning all that better.

sometimes they wished they were able to wake up early in the mornings to experience the sunrise everyday but they were just too tired, so when they do have the opportunity to see the sun rise or set, they try to bask in the atmosphere as much as they possibly could.

calum reached over across the compartment and grabs onto indie's hand, he laced their fingers together as he sips his coffee with the other. "hey, i love you, you know that right?"

indie looked over at her lover, sudden memories of the past just flashing in her eyes. "i know, i hope you know i love you as well. so much."

it was moments like these that calum cherished so much, he knew that no matter the argument, the fight or the screams, he knew he would never stop fighting for her, ever. indie was like his person, she was already a part of him and he wouldn't know what to do if he lost her again. but he doesn't want to worry about that because he was going to make sure he would never lose her again.

calum brought her hand up to his lips and placed a lingering kiss on it, before he brought his lips to her temple and placing a kiss on it. "lets go find your blond of a brother."

as they entered the arrival hall, it wasn't hard to spot the blond boy from afar, he was taller than everyone and had the lankiest legs there, luke held on two big bags making him look like a bodyguard, the all black outfit with the snapback and sunglasses didn't help his case either.

indie yelled his name and ran straight towards him, engulfing him in a soul crushing hug that made luke drop his two black sports bags on the ground from the impact. "lukey!" indie hugged him tight. "i actually missed you!"

"oh my god, dee. you're so embarrassing." luke muttered in a playful tone but still hung on to his sister tighter than ever. "you're crushing me and you look homeless." indie pulled away and hit him on the arm.

"insult me one more time and you're finding your own ride to my place."

luke snorted. "okay okay, sorry. i love you!" calum walked up to them, luke immediately pulling away from his sister to engulf his best friend. "cal, dude, fuck, i missed you, man."

calum only hugs luke tighter, he never knew how much he really needed his best friend until now. sure ashton and michael were his best friends too but luke had a little bit more love from calum than the other two. "i missed you too, asshole. indie didn't even tell me you were coming!"

luke turned to look at his sibling, "are you kidding me?" indie shrugged with a smirk. "god why are we even siblings?"

"find your own ride, lucas!"

-

it was only ten in the morning when they arrived back to indie and calum's apartment. indie brewed another pot of coffee whilst calum helped luke unpack all of his stuff.

indie honestly did not want to bring up anything about the pregnancy at all especially before the afternoon but knowing luke was luke and he couldn't give a rats arse when he wants to talk about something, indie was ready to answer all the questions luke might which no doubt, he already has.

"so, little sister," luke began the three of them sat on the island stools munching into breakfast calum bought for them on the way home. "and of course, mighty best friend, please explain to me the entire story. don't miss any detail--apart from your sex life of course."

indie rolled her eyes as calum laughed and sighed. "so we went to get checked for our std's and stuff and after that i started eating a lot and started getting dizzy more and even puked once or twice but i thought i had food poisoning or something,"

she paused to glance over at calum who was watching her intently. "when we came back for the results, we were all clear and we were safe and stuff but then the doctor said i have to chill and not stress myself out or i'll stress the baby out--"

"and then we died," calum concluded. "that's pretty much it, we found out we were pregnant, we were shocked, cried, threw some stuff, talked it out and now we're fine."

luke glanced between them, furrowing his eyebrows. "are you sure you guys are fine?"

indie and calum looked at each other with content smiles on their faces. indie reached over to place her hand on calum's, squeezing tightly. "yep, we are going to be just fine."

-

can you believe this book only has 2 or 1 more chapter left (i have not decided) and then it's over? i'm so proud of where i am today with my books, i remember cool kids hitting 10 reads and i flipped, now it has over 100k reads and i'm shook.

thank you so much for reading this and leaving comments that brighten up my day, and thank you for actually reading what i write! thank you for existing. i love you all so much. ❤️