11.

important authors note at the end.

eleven

why did indie suddenly say she was his you ask? she had no idea, she was in the spur of the moment, her thoughts distracting what her heart felt and going along with it.

it wasn't like she asked for calum to re-confess his love for her, if anything that was the last thing she expected but i guess god has his ways huh? of course the guilt was building up but she suddenly felt at ease when she was calum, mentally at least. physically, she was still tied with nathan, even relationship wise.

she was switzerland with the two. but she knew she couldn't be switzerland anymore any time soon because luke found out and when luke said he would tell nathan, he promised to keep his promise. every single day, indie had walked down the stairs with an eye roll from the brother or even a "have you told him yet?" it was driving her crazy. absolutely nuts.

-

indie: i am in a situation and i need your help

indie: you're gonna hate me so much though

gemma: i've seen u done loads of other stupid shit

gemma: hit me with it

indie: promise me you won't get mad?

gemma: i dont promise because ur always stupid

gemma: but i love u so whats up

indie: i cheated on nathan :(

gemma: im coming over.

-

"you did what now?!" gemma asked the second the front door flung open.

indie bit her lip, taking a step backwards, "it just happened. i promise."

"with who?" indie only bit her lip harder, the silence letting gemma figure it out on her own. "no you didn't," she looked at her with wide eyes. "please tell me you did not cheat on your british heartthrob for asian big foot."

"well, he's not asian--"

"indie!" gemma flicked her best friends forehead. "how could you?!"

indie scrambled for words, "i don't--it just happened! i didn't expect it!"

"what do you mean you didn't expect to cheat on him? there's no expecting when it comes to cheating. it was your decision. you had a choice."

the guilt rushed through her again, now feeling like she was going to cry for the tone tone of gemma's voice. she was getting yelled at. "i really didn't mean to, gems. it was the spur of the moment!"

"did he take advantage of you?" gemma asked bluntly. indie didn't know how to answer that, at first calum did take advantage of her but then she kissed him back just as much. "did he?"

indie shook her head, she wasn't going to let calum take the blame. "no, he didn't. at first i thought he did--but i kissed him back. it's not his fault."

"listen," gemma placed both her hands on indie's shoulders, "i love you a lot but the only thing stopping me from slapping you is the meditation classes that i've been going to, its keeping me zen and peaceful. now, i don't want to know if you've hooked up or not because that's none of my business and even if you did tell me, i would completely lose my peace so i suggest you choose."

indie cocked her head up, "choose what?"

"nathan or calum."

x x x

around eleven at night when everyone was fast asleep with snores filling up around the house, indie's window was being tapped. it took a few minutes for indie to stir in her sleep and almost have a heart attack at who was at the window but when she looked closer, she wasn't surprised.

calum's lanky but muscle built body climbed through the window, his body adorned a black muscle tee with the words 'drop dead' on it, his hips supporting light nike boxers. "hi." he whispered, waiting for the girl to say something.

indie shot him a lazy smile. she shoved all of gemma's words to the back of her head and just admired the boy standing in front of her. "couldn't sleep?"

he nodded, she knew him so well. she knew that their time in cambridgeshire, he would end up in her room and sleeping next to her even if they had separate rooms because there was too much space in the apartement. she knew that he would crawl into the covers and act like a little spoon once in while while she cuddles him close.

they were intimate. they missed that but they kept it to themselves.

"was it a nightmare?"

calum shook his head, sitting on the side of her bed and swinging one leg on her bed, she motioned for him to come closer as she scooted to the other end of the bed. "my thoughts kept me awake. you know how i am."

indie only moved back closer to him as he tucked himself into a foetus position. "yeah i do, but you're alright now?"

"definitely." calum turned around, engulfing the petite girl in his arms. her eyes were already half closed. "can i ask you something?"

a soft him fell out of her lips, calum took a deep breath, closing his eyes as well. "would you let me win you back?"

"please do."

indie woke up the next morning on her own, she almost thought last night was a dream until she saw the sticky note taped to her lamp with the words;

are you from tennessee? cause you're the only ten i see.

p.s: even though you drooled on me the entire night. see ya.

- cinnamon roll.

-

yo yo yo its ya girl! the pick up lines are back! sorry for the late chapter! i just got back from my two week vacation. the first week i went back to indonesia and went to see so many things there such as a the volcanoes, eat so much food and see creepy old statues of historical people. i miss indonesia so much, its like my home and i wish i could stay there.

this chapter is very short but i hope you don't mind, i felt bad and you guys deserve an update for having to wait almost two weeks.

how are you guys? have you guys started school? how are your holidays?

what do you think of the story so far? share me your thoughts. what would you like to see happen in the future?

please comment and vote as that is the only thing i'm receiving as feedback and i'm not sure if it's even good!

i love ya'll so so much with every single fibre in my body.