24.

yall i got a story for you on how i saw/met 5sos + also went for soundcheck and got to ask a question and got laughed at by all of them and im dead bye !!!!

-

they lay in indie's bed that day around two in the afternoon, "i can't believe we had sex, again," indie slams the back of her hand to her palm and her chest rises up and down from the activity they just finished. "we just had sex in your car yesterday, what is up with us?"

calum laughs, laying a blanket over both of them, "you just can't risk the engine of this hood, babe." indie snorts, taking the pillow next to her and shoving it onto calum's bare chest. "ouch, that hurt my heart."

"you hurt everything in me," indie rolls her eyes and calum starts to laugh, he shouldn't be laughing but he couldn't help but feel so much pride in the activities they participated in last night.

"well, i hope you're ready for round two because we're not leaving this bed, ever." calum winks, expecting to shove him off the bed or something but she didn't, she just shrugged her shoulders and threw herself onto him, letting their afternoon get waste away, again.

x x x 

"so, indie, are you going back to london?" joy asks as she passes down the salad she's made to david. joy pleaded for indie to stay for dinner just so calum can stay home, calum has been out and about all the time and she has found it very hard for her family to actually have some family bonding time together.

indie nodded. "yeah, i'm leaving in a week or two week's time to cambridgeshire but i might visit london so i don't know. why?"

david looks up from his salad, "because my boy here," he pats calum's shoulder, giving him a smirk. "wants to join you there again."

indie almost chokes on her salad as she gives calum a look which he only returns with a smirk. "really?" calum only nods, slightly fidgeting his foot towards her ankle, consoling her, she takes it as a notice, hooking her ankle on his, trying to hide the ever growing smile on her face.

"did he tell you that's also applied to become a pe teacher at your university?" indie's eyes widen as the smile on her face grows even more.

"that's amazing, cal! why didn't you tell?" she asks, giving him a squinty eye look. "plus, i thought you were going to be performing around australia with luke or something."

calum shakes his head, dropping his fork and putting his elbows up on the table, dismissing the look on his mum's face as he knows the look on his mum's face means 'elbows on the table are not table manners.' "well, i played the bass a lot with him but then i realised that i really liked sports more than music so i found him a replacement bass player and of course he was pissed with me at first but he's my best friend and he loves me so he just accepted it. plus, now, i think he prefers that guy over me." calum explains and indie listens. 

the last time calum wanted to follow her to cambridgeshire, there were a lot of arguing and a lot of fights that came with it which resulted to bad happenings but now she doesn't even want to question in it because to her, it feels like everything's falling into place again. she keeps an eye on her lover as he watches his face light up when he starts talking about teaching students or even teachers football and basketball and she just couldn't wait what cambridgeshire will hold for them, again.

x x x 

"so," michael sits on his couch as he watches ashton sit on the other side of the couch with his hands on his lap. "what are we?"

ashton shrugs. "no homo." michael snorts and flips his middle finger at the boy.

"bro, i sucked your dick and you shoved your dick in my ass, you don't get to say no homo, asshole." michael glares at ashton who only grins. "don't fucking grin at me, asshole."

"i like your asshole."

michael groans, lifting himself up from the couch and making his way to the kitchen. "i really want to bash your head in right now."

"could you get me a drink, babe?"

"heineken?"

"this is why you're my favourite." ashton mutters with a smile. "and i was kidding by the way, i'm all homo, just for you."

michael hears a knock on his front door, "mikey! you there?" he recognises calum's voice through the door, he hands ashton his beer then runs to open the front door and greet his friend. "hey man."

"what's up?" michael asks handing calum his bottle of beer. "you in trouble?"

calum shakes his head. "nope, i'm moving to england in two weeks." michael's eyes almost bulge out. "following indie back home."

"you're going to leave us, man?" ashton asks appearing from the door. "aw damn, was just thinking out hitting vegas and fucking shit up, man."

"ashton, you're fucking twenty three years old, act like it." michael scolds ashton only to get a wink as a return.

"i do what i want, i'm punk rock." ashton sticks his tongue out at michael.

"neither are you," michael snorts and ashton glares at him, knowing not to say anything else or michael will find out what could happen to him. he nods silently, "sorry."

"i know you guys don't like that i'm leaving again but i love her guys, i really do and this time she wants to be with me forever."

ashton snorts. "yeah, because i've only heard that like seven million times. stop chasing each other, it's not worth it." this time, michael glared at his fuck buddy. "i'm just telling him the truth, no offence."

"well shut your trap, irwin, i'm sure this time." calum says confidently, "like really one hundred percent sure."

ashton sighs not knowing what to do with his best friend. "okay bro, just don't come running back to us when you guys break up––again."

"ashton, can you stop being an asshole, please?" michael groans, going over to sit next to calum and pat him on the shoulder, "just do what you gotta do it bro, as long as she's not making you move back with her then we're good and ashton is just being an asshole because now that he discovered that he's gay, his ego went from the tip of his dick to his dumbass brain."

calum laughs whilst ashton snorts, chugging the beer can down and putting it down next to him. "fuck you, clifford. i don't have a big ego, okay."

"sorry, i couldn't hear you over the size of your ego." michael laughs seeing ashton walk into the kitchen to get another bottle of beer.

calum is going to miss his friends.

-