#bodypositive

This is my chapter about #bodypositivity

neveralonefriend Kenzie-Winchester

I decided to remove the pictures of me. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I would rather not have them on here forever.

My favorite quotes are...

"Anything is possible if you've got enough nerve" - J.K. Rowling

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist" - Oscar Wilde

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinarily destiny..." -C.S. Lewis

"You are so used to your own features, you don't know how beautiful you look to a stranger" - I don't know who's quote that it, but it might be the truest.

I posted this chapter, because I believe everyone is beautiful...

I believe that everyone is worth something, and not just pocket change.

We are all the most interesting, creative, smartest, most breathtaking things in existence!

Sure a flower is pretty, but could it paint itself, write a song about itself, or even admire itself. No, it is just there to look good, and smell nice.

Us on the other hand are gifted with beauty on the outside and the inside. We can capture moments, take in the smell of the flowers, and look over the edge of mountain tops.

Our beauty is so much deeper.

It is so sad when people feel like they aren't pretty enough, or worth anything, because I know that they are enough.

When it comes down to it, we are all beautiful.

We are walking, talking, dancing, singing, drawing, reading, listening, painting, loving, incredible people.

When you are that amazing, there isn't such a thing as someone who isn't beautiful.

There are tall people, short people, dark skinned, light skinned, short haired, long haired, there are people who like scary movies, and people who like don't.

When everyone is so different and special, I don't believe that there is a way to say that one person is more beautiful than the next.

We are all mind blowing-ly amazing, and we need to remember that.