Close p.2 ~ Tyler

Hey guys, I finally finished part 2, there is more pov changing than I usually do, but hopefully you like it!

Tyler's pov

Josh and I literally bounded out of the house leaving Y/n all alone.

"For a second I was worried she wouldn't let us go!" Josh said hopping in the passenger seat of my car.

"I was a little worried too, hopefully she isn't too sad" I half whispered.

I wish it didn't have to be like this.

I hated to see her look so alone.

"It will all be fine when you see her later, and show her what you bought." Josh said as I pulled out of the driveway.

"I know, it's just hard to leave her this soon after getting home" I said feeling defeated.

"If the tour hadn't had such a tight schedule we could have gotten the dang thing already!" Josh said obviously frustrated that I felt like it was my fault.

"I guess you are right" I said

"The plan did work flawlessly though" Josh said laughing.

"Dude you were just supposed to say that you needed me to help you move something at your house" I laughed.

"Next thing I knew you were in bed with us, and asking to stay for breakfast!" I said smiling to myself.

"I get distracted easily!" Josh pouted.

"It's fine, we just need to hurry back"

Your pov

Tyler and Josh had already been gone an hour, and all you had done was sit on the couch.

Why had he left you so soon after getting home?

To be with Josh for that matter! He just spent three months with the guy.

Maybe your relationship wasn't what it used to be. You were more in love than ever, but Tyler must not feel the same.

The sad reality brought tears to your eyes.

"I thought we had something special" you whispered into your cats fur as he rubbed his head on your shoulder.

Your cat's name was August, because that was the month you first met Tyler.

You had gone to dinner with your former boyfriend. The dinner where the jerk very publicly broke up with you, and left you there all alone crying.

You had felt a soft hand on your shoulder, and heard the sweet whisper of a stranger.

A loud meow from your cat broke you from your daydream, and brought you back to reality.

"Tyler must not want to be with me anymore" you cried.

"What did I do wrong?"

Tyler's pov

"How about this one?" Josh asked.