Taco Bell Encounter ~ Tyler

Taco Bell at 2 a.m. is a beautiful thing.

You had been invited to this party by your friend, but it had just been awkward and uncomfortable. You had felt obligated to stay until the end, so Taco Bell was your reward.

After paying, you chowed down on your burrito, and sighed as heaven happened in you mouth. It tasted especially good – it must be a 2 a.m. thing.

Since the guy working the register had some earbuds in you started to quietly sing to yourself.

"Nacho bell grande,

Cheesy gordita,

I like your nachos, like diarrhea,

Man I really like..."

"Taa-co Bell," sang someone behind you, rather more tunefully then you had. You squealed in surprise and whipped around. Standing there was a bashful-looking guy with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said worriedly.

"No, it's OK...it just took a few years off my life!" you chuckled. He laughed with you.

"Where did you hear that song?" he asked, and he actually seemed interested.

"My friend really likes the guy who wrote it, and said that I HAD to listen to it. I think it's one of the funniest things I have ever listened to on my life!"

"Yeah, I like that guy too. He's pretty cool...at least in my opinion. My friend Josh thinks he's punk rock, y'know?"

"His name is like...Tanner, or something," you said looking at this stranger more closely. He was about 5'8", with brown hair and the cutest face you had ever seen – but all of a sudden that face seemed a bit upset.

"It's Tyler," he corrected a bit harshly, and you had to smile a little at his petulant face.

"Ooo-kay, Tanner's biggest fan, chill out!" you said laughing at his silly expression.

He was even more cute-upset (upsute? Cupset? What is life?).

"I'm (Y/n), and don't worry, I'm just kidding. You should see me when somebody says Brandon Urie. It's not pretty," you laughed.

He smiled a little, and gestured to where you were sitting.

"Could I eat with you?" he asked a bit nervously.

"Sure," you answered smiling. "Wait, what was your name?"

"Tyler...not Tanner" he mumbled, already digging into his food.