First impressions ~ Tyler

I am writing this instead of practicing for my drum lesson. I know I am a horrible person. Anyway, this imagine was requested by sickasfrickgigi . I am so sorry it took so long, I hope you like it!

Warning: slighty dirty, and kinda long.

"Is that it?"

"No"

"Is this one it?"

"No"

"What abou-"

"Y/n, when I told you it was blue, I didn't realize you were going to ask me about every blue house we pass all the way there" Tyler said quite exasperated.

You were a little hurt, but understood.

You were going to meet Tyler's parents for the first time today, and your nerves were a jumbled mess.

You had seen videos and pictures of them on social media, and they looked like really nice people.

Your only worry was that for some reason they wouldn't like you.

You turned the radio up a little, and settled deeper into your seat.

"It is all gonna be okay" you whispered to yourself.

You looked out the window for a while before turning back to your boyfriend.

He was quietly singing along to the music, seemingly unaware of your current anxiety.

"Tyler..." you whispered.

"Yeah" he answered turning the music down to hear what you have to say.

"Well, it's just that I um, am uhh, a little...nervous" you said mumbling the last bit.

"What? I didn't hear you" Tyler said with a confused look on his face.

"I said... I am a little nervous" you explained looking down at your hands.

He slowed to a stop right in front of a blue house, and turned to you.

He looked right into your eyes for a few agonizing seconds, before reaching over and putting his hand on your leg.

"Y/n, you are the most beautiful, kind, happy, sweet girl I have ever met. There is no way they couldn't love you, and if something happened and they didn't like you that wouldn't change the way I feel about you. That's the important thing right?"

He is so good at making you feel better...

"This is why I love you Tyler" you smiled.

He laughed, and pulled you into a sweet, but passionate kiss.

You kissed him back with the same amount of feeling, letting the emotion overtake you.

You loved the way Tyler kissed you, but
it was quickly turning into a heated make out, and you knew you had to break it up.

"Tyler" you gasped, breaking the connection.

"We have to go in" you whispered whilst catching your breath.

"Okay, but we are finishing this later" he said opening the door.

You smirked to yourself, and hopped out your door.