Close p.1 ~ Tyler

Hey guys, I hope you like this! It is a little sad at first, just warning you.

This moment had been so long awaited...

He had been gone for more nights than you cared to count.

You had tossed and turned each night, doing you best to hold back your tears.

Tyler was helping everyone else with their demons, while you would lay there letting yours torment you.

He knew it was hard for you to be alone while he was on tour, but you both had decided that it was more important for him to do what he was meant to do.

You had been on tour before, but the stress of always moving and having someplace to be had been very emotionally draining. Tyler and Josh both had said you needed to stay home. They knew that you needed to take care of yourself.

You talked on the phone several times a day, but it was never enough.

Sometimes you wondered what it would be like if something happened to him, knowing that you couldn't make it without him.

The morning he was getting home you woke up at 4:00, and couldn't get back to sleep.

You sat in the dark of your room, and looked into the abyss.

Soon he would be home...

Then you could hold him in your arms. Letting his warmth soak into your cool skin.

You could take a deep breath of his cologne, and let the familiarity spread through your spirit.

Just those thoughts brought tears to your eyes.

Time passed, and you continued watching the clock.

5:00

6:00

7:00

Your heart pounded as you heard the sound of a car door slam shut outside.

You hopped out of bed, and walked into the living room trying to peek out the window.

Just then you heard keys and the door creaking.

Rushing towards the entryway you saw him, and your heart stopped.

You ran towards him tears starting to spill down your cheeks.

You ran and grabbed each other so roughly that you both fell over.

"Tyler..." you cried burying your head in his neck.

You clung to him like he was you life source.

His touch felt surreal on your skin, and his hands were even softer than you remembered.

He caressed your cheek, and made eye contact with you for the first time in months.

"Y/n, I am so sorry. " he said gasping as fresh tears fell.

"I will never leave you again!  I am sure that we can make something work, but if not I w-" you cut him off sharply by kissing him.

He kissed you back, feeling all his worries begin to fade away.

"You look tired" you said starting to stand up. He followed not breaking your loving embrace.

You both slowly walked into your room, and snuggled into bed.

You peacefully rested your head on his chest, and he held you tightly running his hands through your hair.

The moment was perfect.  It was even better than you imagined.

He rubbed your back softly, while you listened to his soothing heartbeat.

You were close to him, and he was close to you.

This moment had been so long awaited...

Just then you felt something touch your butt.

"Tyler!" you scolded for ruining the moment.

"Oh sorry Y/n, I was just trying to get comfy" you heard a voice behind you say.

You turned around and saw Josh snuggling in right next to you and Tyler.

"Josh, what are you doing here?!" you practically yelled.

"Tyler invited me over to give me something, and you guys just looked so cozy so I thought I'd join" he said smiling.

"What am I going to do with you guys?" you asked crawling out of bed.

"Tyler would you like me to make you something for breakfast?" you asked hoping Josh would get a hint and leave soon.

"I'll take two pancakes, thanks Y/n" Josh said.

"Josh, what did we talk about? You came over to get this old vinyl then you have to go" Tyler said looking at you.

"Thats not what you said" Josh protested

"You said that we could hang out and go get taco be-"

"I don't know what you are talking about!" Tyler said acting offended.

"It's fine guys. Go hang out, and get taco bell" you said giving up.

"Yay" they both cheered in unison.

"I love you Y/n!" Tyler said hugging you.

They both ran out the door leaving you there.

Well, I guess that I am alone again" you said to yourself.

To Be Continued...