Wedding ~ Tyler P.1

Hey guys, this imagine idea was submitted by the lovely @juliexalexandra! I really liked her idea, and she is literally the sweetest, so go give her a follow!

The sun shined, birds sang, and your heart raced as you opened your eyes and abruptly sprung out of bed. Today was not the day to sleep in. 

You quickly made yourself a hot beverage, and settled into your favorite living room chair. You turned on your cute little vintage radio and turned the volume up. 

Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison began to play, and you knew that this was definitely going to be the best day of your life.

The car ride may have been the most nervous/excited ride you had ever been on...Your friend, F/n picked you up knowing that you were going to be an emotional reck, and she/he was totally right. 

 You anxiously wrung your hands the whole ride to the venue. Just before you got out your friend turned to you and looked you right in the eyes. 

 "He is so lucky to have gotten a girl like you Y/n" they said smiling. "You guys are the most perfect couple I have ever seen in my entire life" they said wiping a tear from their eyes. 

"Thanks" you whispered a smile washing across your face. "I am so lucky to have a friend like you!" 

Now let's go get ready so that I can steal that little bean's last name" you said laughing at yourself for using the term "bean". 

 "Okay ms. Joseph, your wedding is awaiting you"

The dress fit like a charm. It was a sleeveless dress that had the most beautiful jeweled bodice you had ever seen. 

The length was perfect, just short enough to see your custom vans that matched Tyler's. He had suggested the idea and wined until you said yes. It really was a darling idea you just didn't like admitting that it was his idea.

The room where the service was being held had been decorated with white flowers and some fancy crystal lights. There was an arch at the end of the isle covered in black roses to symbolize how deep and strong your love was.

Just before the service Josh found you alone in your dressing room. 

 "Josh, you are supposed to be with the other groomsman! What are you doing here?!?" you anxiously asked. 

Without even answering your question he walked right over took your hands and enveloped you in a huge hug. "Josh, what is it" you asked hugging him back. 

"Y/n, I have never really told you this, but I used to not really like you" he said with a rather straight face. 

"Okay, thanks for the bode of confidence right before I am supposed to walk down the isle" you said pushing him away. 

 "No, that's not what I ment! I was trying to say that I used to think you just wanted to steal my fren away from me, but then I got to know you and realized that you are actually just the angel Tyler was looking for. He is the best version of himself when he's around you. You make him believe in himself and what he stands for." 

You couldn't help but let a tear or two fall as he finished his little speech. "Josh, I am so lucky to not only be gaining a husband, but also his wacky best fren" you said laughing. You took Josh's hand and you two walked to the service.

So far everything had gone great! The bridesmaids and groomsman had all gone down the isle successfully along with the precious flower girl and the adorable ring boy. The only person left was you. The music started to change, and you took a deep breath. "Well I guess this is it" you whispered to yourself.

You stepped out of the makeshift curtain, and gazed at all the love surrounding you. Your family and Tyler's smiled with happiness as you started your little walk down the isle. You had also invited some of Josh's family seeing as they were practically yours. Everyone was so happy. 

You then looked straight ahead, and swore that your heart skipped a beat. There he stood, in his suit, smile, and of course his vans. You saw tears well up in his eyes as you got closer. Standing there under your black rose arch about to publicly proclaim his never ending love for you.

TO BE CONTINUED...