Interupted ~ Josh

Hey, this is kinda dirty I guess. I just wanted to let you before hand. Comment and tell me what you think!

Today was going to be great!

Tyler and Josh had gotten the day off, and you were going to explore the city they were currently in.

They happened to be in Kansas City, (why? Idk) and there was a lot to do.

There was a plaza with fountains and live music, a really cool zoo, and live musicals at an outdoor theater.

You guys spent the entire day trying to do and see everything.

You had had a lot of fun, but all you could think about at the moment was Josh.

He had been outrageously flirty all day. Whispering in your ear, holding you really close, and teasing you non stop.

It had gotten to the point where you started to return his playful attention.

You repeatedly teased him by almost kissing him, and then abruptly walking away.

It got him all flustered, and made his cheeks turn bright pink.

You loved having that effect on him.

After seeing Grease the musical, under the stars you, Josh, Tyler, and Jenna decided to make it a night.

You all had to get up early in the morning to fly to the next city, and staying up half the night wouldn't do anything but make it worse.

You guys hopped into the back of Tyler's car, and he started driving back to the hotel.

The entire time you could feel Josh staring you down in the dark.

Only the outline of his face was visible, but you knew what he was looking at.

It was only a few more minutes before Tyler pulled up to the hotel.

"Bye guys, see you in the morning" Tyler and Jenna said as you split up inside the hotel.

You saw Tyler and Jenna walk into their room, and the next thing you knew Josh was pulling you through the door of yours.

He quickly kicked the door closed, and shoved you against it.

It wasn't even a split second later that he slammed his lips against yours.

He pressed against you hard, deepening the kiss. His hands began to trace your figure, as you ran your hands through his hair.

"Josh" you gasped breaking the kiss.

"What has gotten into you?" you giggled.

"I don't know" he said looking at you lustfully.

He then went straight back to kissing you. He roughly pulled your sweater off, and started kissing your neck.

He knew the places that got made you a moaning mess.

Deciding to move somewhere more comfortable he picked you up and threw you on the couch.

Climbing on top of you, he held you down and started to kiss your neck again.

There was going to be marks all over your neck tomorrow, but at the moment you didn't really care.

You lifted his shirt attempting to take it off, and saw his gorgeous abs.

All of the working out and drumming had really been paying off.

He began to grind against you, making you entire body get excited and tingly.

He started to take your pants off, but stopped suddenly.

That's when you heard an odd noise.

You both looked over at the door that was now slightly ajar.

There stood a shocked Tyler.

He quickly turned around obviously embarrassed and slightly amused.

"Gosh guys! It has only been like two minutes! What is wrong with you people?!?" he yelled.

Josh quickly hopped off of you as Tyler turned to face you again.

"Jenna was just wondering if she could borrow your grey sweater, and wear it tomorrow Y/n" he said trying not to look at you.

"Umm sure she can" you said trying to cover yourself up.

"How about you give it to her in the morning?" Tyler asked turning to leave.

"Oh yeah, and everyone at tomorrow's show is gonna hear about this" he said laughing as he closed the door.

"Well that was embarrassing" Josh said turning to me.

His face was redder than a tomato, and it was actually pretty funny.

"Is that it?" you ask starting to stand up.

"It doesn't have to be" he said smiling at you.

You two practically tackled each other on the couch as the door opened once again.

"Aghhhhh! You were right Jenna" Tyler shouted across the hall.

"You owe me five bucks" she yelled from their room.

"Seriously Tyler!" you and Josh yell in unison.

You learned a lesson that day...

Tyler does not need a key to your room under any circumstances.