Wedding ~ Tyler P. 2

Hey, I hope you guys like part two! |-/

Y/F/N = Your full name

Finally you were standing at the alter. It had only been a short walk down the isle, but you had been waiting for this moment since you were a little girl.

Tyler took your hands in his, holding them tightly, as though if he let go he may never hold them again.

You looked into each others eyes like there was no one else in the room. He smirked at your poor attempt at a flirty wink.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to join Y/F/N and Tyler Robert Joseph in holy matrimony." the priest started.

Just those words had sent chills throughout your entire body. You were pretty sure Tyler felt it too, because he took a deep breath and purposefully teased you with a weird wink back.

"Is there a bug flying around up there? They keep blinking like weirdos" Josh whispered to another groomsman.

"Tyler, do you take Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health, and throughout all the trials that lie ahead?" the priest asked.

"Oh, I do" he said looking into your very soul.

Now Y/n, do you take Tyler as your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and in health, and through all the trials that lie ahead"

"Yes, I do" you answered confidently excitement starting to creep up on you.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife... You may kiss the bride!"

Tyler put his hand on your back, and pulled you into a passionate kiss.

Somehow it was even better now that you were married, but his mouth still tasted like Taco Bell.

The entire room filled with oohs and awws as you two finally broke apart. Which was quickly followed by a few more pecks by Tyler.

Everyone headed back down the isle, and followed you guys into the common area.

Tyler then abruptly grabbed your arm, and started running down the a random hallway with you in tow.

"Tyler, watch out" you squealed gasping for air as you followed him through the maze of hallways to the back of the venue.

You finally reached a door that read "Reserved for the wedding of Y/n and Tyler Joseph.

He quietly opened the door  to the dark room, and began to lead you in.

"Wait, you have to close your eyes" he said nervously covering your eyes with his hand.

You felt yourself take about five steps, and then heard the door close.

It was quiet for a mere moment before you heard Tyler's soft voice utter the words...

"You can open your eyes now"

It took you a few seconds to adjust to the darkness before you realized what lay before you.

There was a soft rug on the ground surrounded by candles that smelled like (your favorite candle smell... or something)

Sitting on the tug was Tyler, his tie laid across his shoulders, and he had his ukulele in hand, and before you could even say anything he began to sing.

"For so long I thought I'd end up alone. 

My soul was tired, and dry to the bone.

Who wants to love a spirit that can't even love itself.

My mind believed lies, and could never see through the shelf.

Until one day I caught her eye.

Her heart was one I couldn't pass by.

Although I'm not good enough, I still do try.

'Cuz I hate to see a good girl cry."

He ended up singing about you two dating, and the day he proposed. 

The tears didn't stop or slow down even once. It truly was the prettiest song you had ever heard.

"So, what do you wanna do now" Tyler asked after finishing, winking at you sassily.

"Tyler! You aren't even going to acknowledge the fact that you just sang that beautiful song for me!"

"Oh, yeah" he said looking down.

"Did you like it? I mean it is totally ok if you don't, I just really wanted to write something special for you. I know it is probably pretty ba..."

He was cut off by the kiss you planted right on his lips.

"So it was ok?" he asked sheepishly.

"Tyler Robert Joseph, what in the world am I going to do with you?" you said shoving his shoulder lightly.

"It was the best song you have ever written! It is absolutely amazing, and now I feel bad that I have nothing even anywhere near as good as that for you."

"Oh princess, don't you worry. My gift is that I get to live with the most beautiful, funny, cute, and smart person that I have ever met for the rest of my life" he said smiling.

"Awww, Tyler you are so sweet!"  you said tears starting to well up in your eyes once more.

"I know, I could talk about how much I love your puppy all day. Oh yeah, and by the way I am excited I get to live with you too!" he said laughing.

"Tyler!!"

"Relax baby, I am just messing with you" he said grabbing your hand.

"Now, a little birds told me that you might, just might, like cake.

So what are the chances that we just happened to get a huge cake for some party today? Can you believe it?

We better hurry so that we can get corners" he said his face changing abruptly, now becoming very serious.

"They can't have cake without us... remember?" you asked.

"Oh yeah" he said smiling.

He then proceeded to skip off to the reception without you, eating all four corners before you could find your way back.

"Thanks Tyler"

I know the song was bad, but if I could write like Tyler Joseph I wouldn't be working on a wattpad imagine at like three in the morning... or would I?