I remain quiet still not interested in looking at either of them.

"We have to resort to plan B." Gaara mutters to Sasuke and I frown.

Before I could ask what they mean by that, I feel two pairs of hand tickling me to death.

I try to control but I burst out laughing.

"HAHA HA HA-stopHA Ha-please.... Oh god...I will talk... Talk!"

They finally stop and I wipe my tears from laughing hard. I pant, clutching my stomach.

I look at them and they are grinning like idiots. I roll my eyes at them and my face involuntarily breaks out in a grin.

Dorks.

"Now tell us, dumbass. The whole deal with Toneri."

My face has a scowl etched on it as soon as I hear his name.

I start telling them everything that happened today and the way I reacted to it.

They remain silent after I tell them everything. They look at each other and nod.

I look at them, skeptical, as they walk to me and hand me some money. I raise a brow.

"We bet that it was your fault. But clearly we are wrong. For once, I think that Hinata is actually at fault. Why would she trust a person like Toneri anyway?" Gaara explains

I nod at his question. It matched my concerns exactly before it suddenly dawned on me.

"Wait, you made a bet on me!" I say irritated beyond belief.

They look at me sheepishly and I huff in annoyance.

"Well as a sorry, I will warn you that as soon as all this sorts out, you will be getting a beating from Sakura for bursting out on her in the cafeteria. She did not appreciate that. So you better be upset for a while."

I roll my eyes but I am terrified inside.

The girls walk over to us, including Hinata. My eyes travel to her face and our eyes meet.

She is upset too.

I give her a short smile and she looks surprised. She smiles back and then the girls start handing me money.

What the hell?

"Don't tell me you bet on me too." I mutter, feeling defeated. "Why do you all think that I am the one always at fault." I ask pouting.

"Because you always are." Ino deadpans

"But Hinata is too sweet to be pissed at you." Kiba continues rolling his eyes.

I frown thinking about it and then nod furiously to myself when I realize that they are actually right.

"But this time, we totally agree with you. What Hinata did was stupid." she says casting a disapproving glance at Hinata and sighs.

And then all of them start talking together, explaining with reasons why  Hinata was wrong. A nerve pops in my forehead.

"Hey!!" I snap at them.
"Cut her some slack. She is my girlfriend and I will not have people saying wrong about her in front of me, or anytime for that matter."

They look at me and I am actually creeped out.

"So why did you do it? She is your girlfriend."

"Exactly my point. She is my girlfriend and when I think that she is wrong, I have the right to tell it to her and also be upset about it. Same way as I and only I have the right to kiss her and flirt with her." I state flatly.

They all stare at me and from the corner of my eye I can see someone blushing as red as a tomato.

Sakura's face breaks into a smile and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Well, we will leave you two to talk and..." She scowls as she smacks my head. I clutch my head, groaning in pain.

"...you better work it out. I do not like being embarrassed in front of everyone, Naruto."

Another reason I will never fall for her. Can't handle her violence.

I frown at her but let it go.

After they all leave I motion Hinata to sit beside me on the grass.

I lean in to kiss her as soon as she sits down and she deepens the kiss. I stop the kiss as it starts to get heated. I look at Hinata who is now blushing like crazy.

"Ar-are you still mad at me Naruto-kun?"

"You are still asking that question after that kiss?!" I muse.

She blushes and I grin.

"I was angry about it. Still not happy but when I was re-telling the whole thing to the guys, I gave it some thought to why you would do it?"

She looks at me waiting for me to continue.

"Correct me if I am wrong. I think that....you wanted all of this to be over. All the beating each other up." I say staring into her beautiful eyes and they light up and soften in appreciation.

"Hai. Yes, Naruto-kun, that is exactly the reason. At least someone understands me." She throws back her head and let's out a relieved sigh.

"Hinata. You think it's worth a try? To forgive him. But what if he is lying? What if this is one of his dirty tricks? The guy's a jerk."

She remains silent. I look away and sigh. My hand finds hers and I give it a light squeeze.

"I am not stopping you from doing anything, hime. But please understand that I am not ready to forget what he tried to do to you. To us. I will try and not hit him every time he comes before me. But that's all. I am not gonna extend my hand to him for friendship. And I am clearly telling you that I don't like you having any connection with him but I will not stop you or be upset about it if you do."

I give her a small smile and walk away leaving her to her thoughts.

Yeah, she is my girlfriend but that doesn't mean I will try to control or influence her every decision. I respect her enough to let her make decisions on her own. Even if I feel, know that they are wrong. I gave her my opinion and that's that.

**************

So. What do you think?

Comment vote and enjoy :-)