Chapter 8

Hinata's Pov :-

I don't know what made nisaan say those things. I was handling it! There was no need for him to drag Naruto in this mess. Now because of him, Naruto-kun is in trouble. But wait. I can stop him.

"Dad, you don't know where his house is and neither do I."

He looks at me, skeptical.

"He is your boyfriend and you don't know where his house is."

"Dad, I- I just met him recently and he has not invited me to his house yet." I say after some quick thinking.

"Well then it's a good thing I know where his house his. You see Minato and Kushina invited me over to their house for some project and chitchat." Dad said this as if it was obvious.

My dad knows Naruto's parents.

We didn't talk much after that because I was too busy thinking what would happen once we reach there.

***

Dad has been ringing the bell for quite a few times and no one was opening. Which was good. For me.

"Dad they are not at home. Let's go...'

But then the door opens and there comes a sleepy Naruto comes out in his pjs and wearng an off-white t-shirt rubbing his eyes.

Then he sees me and my dad and his eyes widen.

"Hinata! What a suprise. What are you doing here? And Hiashi-sama..."

"You are asking your girlfriend what she is doing visiting you?"

"Girl..."

I cut him off with a hug.

I can feel his shocked face.

"I am sorry Naruto-kun, but don't ask any questions and just act with me, okay?" I whisper in his ear so that only he can hear it. He nods slightly.

"Hey Hinata. I missed you too but I don't think we should act like this in front of your father." he mutters loud enough so that dad can also hear us.

Thank God he didn't question me. Maybe this is why Neji-nisaan chose Naruto kun. He knew that Naruto-kun will help me."

"Hello sir. It's nice to finally meet you. I have heard a lot about you from my parents." Naruto says shaking my father's hand.

"I hope all nice things. So you are Hinata's boyfriend?" Dad asked still puzzled at what just happened.

"Yes sir. I am." Naruto replies smiling.

"Okay then. I just wanted to meet you. We should go now. Come on Hinata, I will drop you. And boy, tell my regards to Minato and Kushina."

"Sure sir, but if you don't mind, can Hinata stay here for sometime. I will drop her back soon." He smiles.

"Okay. Hinata come back home soon and take care." He nods.

"Bye sir." He bows.

My dad nods at him.

And with that he goes back to his car drives towards his office.

It is then I realize Naruto looking at me.

"Hinata...let's sit down and talk."

We sit down opposite to each other and well we just sit there looking around waiting for the each other to start a conversation.

Naruto finally takes the plunge.

"Hinata....before you came here with your Dad, Neji called me and he was babbling continuously about random things. I was going to cut the line when I heard words like 'Hinata-sama' 'Toneri' 'together' and more. Can you please explain me what exactly is happening in and what can I do to help you?