Chapter 2

Picture : LILY

****

Chapter 2

My plane finally landed after 10 hours in the air and without further delay I took my luggage and got into a waiting a limo that the Silverstone has ready for me to take me to their estate house.

After half an hour drive, the limo turned into a small lane which I assumed lead to their house. I never been to their house before and 5 minutes later I finally saw the glimpse of beautiful mansion. Their house is as big and nearly the same as mine and also surrounded by trees looking very cozy.

The limo finally pulled a stop in the drive way, “We’re here Mr. Anderson,” said the driver and I got out the same time with him.

I saw both Mr. and Mrs. Silverstone walking towards me with a big grin on their faces, “Welcome,” greeted Mike, shaking my hand while Elisa pulled me into a hugged.

“It’s been such a long time and you have fully grown into a handsome young man,” she comments kissing my cheek at the same time. Well that’s exactly the same comments she gave me when saw me 5 years ago.

She was still hugging me when I realized 3 beautiful girls, one holding a baby and young man around my age, smiling at me.

“I think you should let the boy go, Elisa. You’re chocking him,” teased her husband and she finally released me. Realizing that I was smiling at the people standing behind them, Mike turned, “I think you remember my daughters, but you definitely have not meet my son-in-law and granddaughter,” he said.

I nodded my head, “Yes of course I remember them,” and walked towards them, “Hi, Keysh,” I smiled, “and what your name cutie?” I playfully asked the baby in her hand.

“She’s Jade,” Keyshia replied smiling at me, “And this is my husband, Albert.”

“Hi,” Albert smiled shaking my hand, “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice meeting you too,” I smiled at him and turned towards a woman standing on his left. She’s beautiful, “Mady?” I guessed.

“Yeah,” she blushed and WOW. “Glad you remember me,” she said shaking my hand. “Welcome.”

“How could I ever forget such a beautiful face,” I told her making her blushed more. I think I really could get use to her blushing. She looked really beautiful when she blush. I hope she doesn’t have a boyfriend so that I could have the chance to pursue her.

“How about me?” asked the girl standing besides her. She’s beautiful too with long dark blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

“Of course. Wow, you have grown into a beautiful woman, Lily” I said to her.

“I’m glad you think so,” she giggled and kissed my cheek, “I’ve been looking forward to see you again,” and linked her arms with mine pulling me along with her. “Come on let me show you, your room.”

“Ok,” I chuckled, “Let me get my luggage.” I told her.

“I’ll help you,” she said grabbing my small luggage bag. I took my big one and followed her inside the house. “Welcome to our humble home,” she said again once we entered the house, “Come this way,” grabbing my hand and lead me towards the stairs.

“This is my parents’ room,” she told me when we reach the first floor, “Our room are upstairs,” she told me.

“Our room?” I queered.

She giggled, “I mean our rooms. Yours is next to Bree. Mine opposite yours,” she clarified. I nodded my head.

“This is Mady’s room,” she explained when we first reached a pink door. “She’s crazy about pink,” she whispered softly, “Childish don’t you think?”

“I thought girls love pink?” I said.

“Yeah girls but not a grown woman,” she rolled her eyes and pulled me along the hallway and we reached an orange door with a hand draw abstract designs.

“This is beautiful,” I compliment.

Lily looked at me, “You think so? Bree would be happy to hear that. She drew it herself and she’s really good at it,” she proudly told me. I could see she like Brianna better that Madison.

“So this is her room?” I asked.

“Yep,” she nodded, “Next is your room,” she happily showed me the blue color door; “I remembered you told me you like blue. I painted it myself with Bree help of course,” and opened the door leading me in.

I looked at my room. My curtains and bed sheet are in blue. The room quite big complete with a LCD TV right opposite the bed, a reading table, dressing cabinets and drawers. The wall was painted light blue with a beautiful mural on one corner.

“Do you like it?” Lily asked when she saw me staring at the murals.

“Yeah, it’s beautiful,” I nodded my head.

“Well I did it myself,” she proudly told me.

“Really?” I smiled.

She giggled, "Not really. Bree’s the one who drew it. I just help her to paint it. She's very good in this. If you see any corner of the house with murals, that's was all her doing," she explained.

"Hmm," I nodded my head, "Where is she anyway?" I wondered out loud.

"Oh, she’s gone hiking with her college friends. She will only back next week," Lily told me. I guess I have to wait next week to meet Brianna.

Lily walked towards the end of the room and opened a door, “This is the bathroom. You’re sharing it with Bree,” she smiled then walked to my cabinets and slide the door, “All the clean towels are in here,” she told me.

“Hmm, thank you,” I smiled at her.

“Do you want anything to eat, Rick,” Elisa asked.

“No thanks, I’m not hungry at the moment. I just want to rest,” I told him yawning at the same time.

“Lily, I think you have shown everything to Rick. Why don’t you let him rest? He’s tired after a long flight,” injected Mike. Thank god, I prayed silently.

She rolled her eyes before saying, “Alright. Have a good rest Rick. Call me if you need anything. I’m just opposite you. My room door is Peach,” she said.

“Sure I will,” I politely told her making he smile.

Mike shook his head at his daughter who’s winking at me before moving towards the door, “Rest Rick. I’ll wake you up for dinner.”

“Thanks,” I said before he closed the door behind him.

I stretched my body releasing the tense I felt tired due to the long flight. I slumped myself on the bed and close my eyes. I need a rest and I'll think about the Silverstone's daughters later.