Medic, Raven's block, the blacksmith, the greenhouse. It was Lydia's plans and inventions that made this possible.

I opened the door to the engineering unit. It reminded me of a high tech building from the movies that Lydia used to sneak home. It was cold and dark. Large windows on either side of the door made the front.

I walked through the dark glass doors as I met offices. Lydia's office was at the end. It was also the biggest. This was where she engineer as well as a architect.

Walking past Lydia's office since it was empty were another pair of doors. These doors were heavy wood. I pushed them open to reveal a large room. It was dark and cold.

People flanked boards and blueprints as a large circular table was in the middle. I searched through the people but none were Lydia.

I sighed and left quickly. I walked down the hallway of offices and out past the front desk.

I headed home. I said hi to some people on my way home but I mostly just kept my head down. I walked down the Arks many hallways. I fished out my key when I turned the corner.

I opened the door and walked inside closing the door behind me.

"Lydia!" I called throughout the house but no one answered. I walked through the living room and down the hallway towards our room. I opened the door to find an empty messy room.

"Where the fuck are you?" I breathed as I heard the flapping of paper. Clothes were on the floor. But they were in a weird position. Almost as if someone had been laying on them.

I walked over to Lydia's drawers and saw the duct tape sitting on top as if it had been thrown there. I grabbed the duct tape and tapped the top of the drawers as if it was going to help me think.

I heard the flapping of papers again as I turned towards Lydia's bed. Her window was open. Which would explain the breeze and the unusual cold in the morning.

The breeze was making the papers that Lydia pinned to her wall flap. I looked down to her bed and saw that her pillows were unused but her bed was messed up as if she had been standing on it or dragged something.

I saw a balled up paper towards her pillow. I crawled onto her bed when I heard something crackle. I looked down to see leaves under me.

"What the..." I said as I moved the leaves. I grabbed the balled up paper and sat down on the edge of her bed.

I flattened the paper out and began to read.

"Dear Lydia..." I read aloud almost as if I was reading a love story but then I got quiet as I kept reading.

As I read the final words I stood up and looked at the room around me.

The open window, the leaves, the duct tape, the messed up bed but perfect pillows, the clothes placed in an odd position on the floor.

I looked next to her drawers and saw all of her weapons missing.

"Shit." I said as I ripped open the door and ran out of the house. I looked like a horse out of hell.

I bumped into people a I yelled a sorry over my shoulder as I reached the command center.

"I need to see my dad." I told the guards outside the doors as they opened the door. My dad looked up as he was talking into a walkie talkie.

"Leo what is it?" He asked as he saw my face. I closed the door behind me

"Who's that?" I nodded over to the walkie.

"Bellamy." He answered

"Let me talk to him. It's important." I said as he handed me the walkie. He walked over to Abby as I walked to the corner of the room.