Chapter 12

So school is out for the summer and Lauren just start her North America leg of her tour and asked me to go with her. Of course I said yes but I'm regretting that now.

It's been a month since this tour started and to say that we've been spending a lot of time together is a lie, we'll sort of.

At first the tour was awesome. Her and I would travel to different states and go on cute dates and it was just a dream come true but as time passed things changed.

We hardly ever go on dates and when we do it's usually dinner somewhere and on those dinner dates she barely talks.

I don't know what's gotten into her. Is she losing feelings for me?
I need to confront her soon before my anxiety kills me.

---

"Hey Lauren can I talk to you for a second?" I asked a little timidly. She was currently sitting on the couch in her changing room on her phone.

"Mhm." Is all she said.

"Lauren can you please put your phone down and look at me. It's important."

"Sorry, what do you want to talk about?" She said as she put down her phone.

"So when this tour first started we were as close as ever. We went on dates, we talked into the late hours of the night, we were... intimate and now, well now I'm lucky if I get a two kisses from you in a day let alone have sex. Are you losing feelings for me or something because that's what it feels like. Please be honest with me because I don't want to be played." I said all in one quick breathe.

"Woah Camz. Lose feelings for you? I could never lose feelings for you. Look I know I've been distant lately and I'm sorry for that. It's just this tour is kicking my ass. I'm so tired all the time I barely have any energy to do anything except sleep. I know that's not fair to you. I will completely understand if you want to go back to Miami and enjoy the rest of the summer." I just leaned in and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.

"I don't want to go home. I want to go on this adventure with you." Lauren smiled before pulling me in for a passionate kiss. It was slow at first but soon became heated.

Lauren repositioned me so I was straddling her while she sat up against the back of the couch. She snaked her hands behind me and rested them on my but giving it a squeeze once in a while.

I let my hands trail down to the hem of Laurens shirt and lifted it over her head before reconnecting our lips. She did the same to me.

Soon she unbutton my pants and played with the waist band. I stood up and took them off with my underwear. I did the same to her before I went back to my original straddling position. Lauren put her hands on my hips and repositioned me so I was straddling her bare leg and my center was resting on top. She started to pulls me closer cause my center to grind up against her. I let out a breathy moan. I decided to go along with these movements.

"Are we seriously about to fuck 10 minutes before you need to get ready for your concert?" I asked between kisses.

"Yes and hard." Lauren husked out. If I was turned on before I was now.

I knew I close to reaching my point and I could tell how frustrated Lauren looked. She lifted me up and laid me on my back. She lifted one of my legs and straddled the other so our centers were touching. She reconnected our lips as she started to find into me release a moan every thrust. Soon she picked up the pace until we both orgasmed on each other.
That was so hot. Once we both rode out our orgasms Lauren got up and made her way down to my center where she waisted now time in inserting a finger along with her tongue. I soon reached my climax once again right before it was time for Lauren to start getting ready.

We soon put our clothes back in and Lauren went to glam to get her hair and make up done. He make up stylist gave me an unimproved look along with a long speech about giving Lauren huskies. Like I care? I do whatever I want to my girlfriend.

Soon Lauren was shaking her ass for her fans while I watch near the side of the stage. Every night I watch her. I listen to her sing and I can see the passion she has. Everyday I watch the same thing but it's different. She never seizes to amaze me with her vocals other dance moves. You can hear the emotion laced in her voice. The best nights are the nights where she really connects with a song. She literally breaks down in tears and I know that's not that great of a thing to while performing but it shows that she's human and that she has emotions. I think it's truly amazing.

"Lauren Lauren over here!" I heard the paparazzi yell while they shoved cameras in our face.

Lauren decided to take me out on a real date and I'm so excited.

"Close your eyes." Lauren said randomly.

"What? No."

"Camz please. It's a surprise."

"No." I said crossing my arms. She just sighed and gave up. I smirked to myself loving the power I have.

"Oh my god you're taking me to the drive in!?" I asked pretty much bouncing in my seat.

"Yes I am. I know how you love cliche dates so I thought this would be perfect. Guess what's playing?" Lauren said with a smile.

"Hmmm I have no idea."

"Perks of being a wallflower." I lost my shit jumping in my seat even more. I came to a stop when I slammed my head off the ceiling of the truck.

"Fuck. Ow." Lauren just laughed before getting out of the truck and opening my door.

"Aren't we watching it in the truck? I asked.

"Yes but in the back. Under the cover is a bunch of blankets and pillows." If I want smiling like an idiot before I was now.

We got comfortable and watched the movie. This night was perfect. What made it even more perfect was it started down pouring. Luckily we had the truck over so we just pulled it over ourselves and continued to watch the movie.

(Shacam anyone? 😊😪💔)

I turned my head away from the movie to look at Lauren. At first she didn't do anything about it but she soon turned her gaze to me.

"What?" I didn't respond all I did was cup her cheek with my hand and gave her a slow passionate kiss. Soon this kiss turned into a make out. Yes pretty heated one where clothes were removed but nothing else happened. I liked that. I don't know why but that fact that every time we're together we don't need to have sex is refreshing. I really
Don't like the couples that legit hang out and pretty much just have sex. Like a relationship is so much more than that, don't get me wrong sex is great and all but getting a glimpse into the min did the one you love is better and when you feel tension you kiss and kiss some more and I don't really know where I'm
Going with this but I'm in love.

Lauren had stolen my heart and I'm pretty sure I'm never getting it back. There's so much to her that I love, especially the parts that only the fortunate few know about.

Lauren is a mystery but she's also an open book and I love everything about it.

Omg guys I'm so sorry about the long wait. I didn't realize it's been that long I've been so busy it's crazy. I know this chapter is short but it's kind of a filler to lead up to what I have planned. I really appreciate you being as patient as you are. Again I feel terrible that it's been so long I promise it won't happen again. Please vote and comment. I love reading comments. Honestly when I get the notification about a comment I get really excited.
My birthday is on Saturday!! I'll be 17 thank the lord!