Chapter 5

Please read the authors note at the end!

***

"Camila." Lauren whispered in the younger girls ear.

"Camila. Wake up." Lauren tried once again still getting no response.

What Lauren didn't know is Camila was already awake but she was faking it because she didn't want to get up.

Camila hasn't had that good night of sleep in a long time, but cuddling with your celebrity crush definitely helps.

"Do we have to get up, can't we just cuddle?" Camila said while pulling Lauren closer.

"As much as I'd love that, you have to go to school, plus all the girls are already awake." Camila groaned before rolling over Lauren and landing on the floor.

"What was the point of that?" Lauren said while walking out of the Cubans bedroom.

Camila Got up and got ready before meeting the rest of the girls downstairs for breakfast.

"G'morning everybody."

"Walz!" Dinah said before jumping on Camila resulting in them falling to the ground....Hard.

"Ow Dinah what the hell!" Camila said while taking Laurens hand and stood up.

"Sorry, I just missed you."

"Whatever, we should get going we're going to be late." Camila said while opening the door getting ready to leave.

"I'll drive." Dinah said while walking out the door followed by Normani and Ally.

All the girls piled into the car and pulled out of the drive way and made their way to school.

"Can you guys give Camz and I a minute?" Lauren asked, all the girls nodded before getting out of the car and waiting to be joined by the two girls in the backseat.

"So I'll text you the plans for tonight okay?" Lauren asked while playing with Camila's fingers.

"I'm nervous." Camila said while taking a shaky breath.

"Why?"

"Because I've never been on a date before, I don't know how to act an-"Lauren cut her off.

"Camila don't worry, it's just us hanging out, it's literally what we're doing Right now Just longer and more romantic." Lauren said while starring into Camila's brown orbs.

"I think your car is pretty romantic, I don't know what your talking about." They both laughed before making their way out of the car, But they forgot One thing, Lauren was a famous popstar.

"Fuck."

"Lauren can I get a picture!?"

"Lauren can I have your autograph!?"

Questions we're being thrown left and Right And Lauren was getting really annoyed.

"Sorry guys but I really need to get going." Lauren turned to Camila and pulled her in for a tight hug, they were in their own little universe until hundreds of awes could be heard.

Camila pulled away blushing and turned around to walk into school.

During English class Camila's phone started vibrating like crazy.

Camila pulled her phone out and saw that her twitter was blowing up.

@ParezHilton: @camilacabello97 and @laurenjauregui are dating? Pictures of the two girls hugging