Chapter 8

"Camz?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes just to be blinded by the sun.

"Hmm?" I said, I was really confused at first.

"Hey it's Lauren." She said while sitting on my bed.

"Yeah I know, I'm not blind." I moved away from her until my back hit the wall.

"What's wrong. Why were you so upset last night?" I didn't reply.

"Camila, talk to me." Lauren said while reaching over and grabbing my hand, I winced in pain.

"What happened to your hand?" Lauren asked while examining it.

"I punched a girl."

"Um why?"

"It's unimportant." I said looking away.

I felt Lauren slightly kiss my hand.

"Please tell me."

" just some girls were saying that you're pitying me and that you don't actually like me and all that." Lauren sighed.

"Camz you know that's not true."

"Do I though? I watched your interview..."

"I didn't know if you wanted people to know we we're dating."

"Well I don't know what I want but I do know that I don't want people to think that you're talking to me out of pity."

"Tell me what you want and I'll do it."

For next hour we just talked about everything that was going on and we found a solution.

So now that we found a solution we just decided to watch movies all day because neither of us got a lot of sleep last night.

About thirty minutes into the movie Lauren fell asleep with her head on my chest.

I started playing with her hair but soon stopped. Lauren reached her hand out and found my hand, she lead it back to her head and didn't move it until I started playing with her hair again.

I randomly stopped doing it and she always made me start up again.

"I swear if you stop one more time." I just laughed and leaned down to kiss her head.

She looked up with my with her beautiful green eyes.

"What?" I asked while smiling.

"Kiss me." Was all she said.

I leaned down and have her a chaste kiss.

When I pulled away she started to pout.

"What was that?" Lauren asked.

"It was a kiss."

Lauren didn't say anything she just pulled my head down and she started to kiss me.

At first it was just kisses but it soon turned into a make out session. It wasn't too heated yet but it definitely something.

With out breaking away from the kiss Lauren moved her body up more so she was even with me and hovering over me. I slipped my hands under her shirt but only to rest on the hips, I didn't want to rush anything. I moved my hand up a little further and started tickling Laurens side.

She squealed and laughed while still trying to kiss me. Soon we were laughing too much to continue kissing.

This is what the weekend consisted of. All we did was watch movies make out and sleep. It was perfect.

Monday Morning:

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Fuck Monday's.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text from Lauren.

Babe 💕 :
Good Morning my beautiful girlfriend. I love the sound of that. Anyways I'll be by soon to pick you up for school. With coffee (;

I smiled at the text and got up to get ready.

I decided to wear a white poco dot collared shirt with a black skirt and red bow tie in my hair. Once I was ready I went downstairs to be greeted by My parents and Sofia.

"Good morning Kaki!" Sofi screamed while running to hug me.

"Sofia we don't need to yell." My dad said.

I went over and kissed my parents in the cheeks and sat down and waited for Lauren.

About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. I answered and saw my girlfriend with an adorable smile on her face.

"Good morning babe." She said while hugging me.

"Good morning." I said bye to everyone and Lauren and I soon left.

Lauren opened the car door for me.

"A vanilla latte with extra vanilla for my favorite girl." Lauren said. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." We soon got to school and parked.

Laurie got out of the car and opened the door for me. She shut the door and leaned against it pulling me towards her.

We thought if people don't believe us then show them.

Lauren pulled me closer until our lips connected. At first I was scared about what people were thinking but the longer we kissed the more my worries washed away.

"Hoi! Get a room." We pulled away to see Dinah and the girls standing there.

"Good morning to you too Cheechee." I said while laughing.

"You guys know everyone was staring right?" Normani said.

"Yeah we figured." As I said that the warning bell went off.

"Well I got to go before I'm late. I'll see you later?" I said to
Lauren while grabbing her hands.

"Of course." I smiled and leaned up to kiss her.

"Cya."

"Cya." With that the girls and I walked away.

I got to chemistry and my phone started bleeping up... It was from Twitter.

@DinahJane97 #Camren *insert photo*

I saved the photo and kept scrolling.

@Jauregui4Lyfe : Omg OTP @laurenjauregui @camilacabello97  #camren

@Camrenisreal : I ship it! @laurenjauregui @camilacabello  #camren

@DinahJane97 : My ship has sailed, I am the captain! #camren

@ChelseaBriggs I'm co-captain! @dinahjane97 #camren

@Allybrooke I ship it! #camren

@Laurenjauregui : @NormaniKordei @Allybrooke @Dinahjane97
@CamilaCabello97 Me too (;

@ParezHilton new couple alert? I ship it. #camren

I just smiled at my phone, I shut it off so it wouldn't keep notifying me.

I'm so happy.

Hey guys I'm so sorry that this took me so long to update! and I'm sorry it's kind of short and not very good

I've been busy lately and I've been feeling a little down recently and not myself so I HAvnt had motivation to write... Please vote and comment what you think... Also message me anytime. Thanks for your patience