Chapter 2

Camila started jumping around the room fangirling because her celebrity crush just dmed her. She soon calmed down enough to answer Lauren.

C- Hey Lauren

L- "Hey Lauren" Really that's all I get? I thought I was your favorite celebrity?

Camila just started laughing at her phone.

C- You are... But I decided to keep the fangirling to myself

L- Darn I bet it would've been cute

Was the Lauren Jauregui flirting with Camila Cabello?

C- Haha doubtful

"Karla, Dinner!" Camilas mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs

"Coming!"

C- Got to go eat dinner, talk to you after?

L- Can't wait :)

After dinner Camila took a shower and did her homework totally forgetting to message Lauren. It wasn't until she was just about to drift in to a peaceful slumber when her phone went off, signaling that she has a call.

(C) Hello?

(D) Dude what the hell? Why didn't you message Lauren after dinner?

(C) Shit I totally forgot!

Camila began running her fingers through her hair feeling really bad for not messaging Lauren.

(D) Chancho Message her!

(C) But I'm tired!

Camila began whining to Dinah.

(D) Camila.

(C) Oh my god fine, I hate you

(D) Love you too

With that the call ended. Camila really just wanted to go to bed but she felt really bad about not messaging Lauren back. After many minutes of contemplating what to do she decided to send Lauren a quick message before drifting off to sleep.

C- Hey Lauren, I'm so sorry I didn't message you back after dinner...I had to take a shower and do my homework..So sorry and it was fun talking to you but I'm tired so I'm going to bed...Good night Lauren :)

        ***(The Next Morning)***

Beep Beep Beep

Camila's alarm went off signaling 6:00am. Camila pressed snooze and went back to sleep.

"Karla wake up! I'm not going through this every morning!" Camila's mom said while shaking her daughter awake.

"No, go away." That's when Sinue had it. She went into Camila's bathroom and came back out with a cup of water. She walked over to Camila bed and threw the water on her face, along with the cup.

"Mom! What the hell!?" Camila said sitting up in shock.

"I told you to get up." With that Camila's mom left her room closing the door. Camila grabbed the cup and threw it at the door.

A vibration came from Camila's phone on her bed stand.

Twitter: (100) Notifications

Twitter: (1) New Message

Camila just laughed at her notifications.

"Really? All because of prom?" Camila asked herself before clicking on her new message, I bet you can guess who it's from.