Chapter 1

"Watch where your going freak"

"Ew look at what the freak is wearing, she looks like a hobo."

Camila Cabello had to listen to comments like that everyday. She's known as the school freak just because she likes to study and never really talks to anyone except her two best friends. There names are Ally and Dinah.

Ally was small little thing but is very strong minded and will speak up if she doesn't agree with something. But if your not on her bad side she's a little ball of sunshine.

Dinah is a big strong women. She is very protective over her friends so if you lay a finger on them, I'd run because if your not fast enough you will get a poly beat down. But Dinah is such a sweet soul and is such a caring person.

Camila met them the first day of third grade. She was sitting under a basketball hoop reading a book when some boys ran over and started making fun of her. Dinah and Ally where both watching this happen and decided to step in and help the small girl. Ever sense then they've been inseparable.

It's Monday and 6:00am and Camila is sound asleep. She's laying on her stomach, her hairs a mess, one of her legs is hanging over the edge of her bed, and her comforter is barely covering her legs.

"Camila honey you need to get up and get ready for school." Camila didn't budge.

"Camila honey, you seriously need to get up." Camila still didn't show any sign of waking up. "Fine I guess I'll have to get Sofi" Camila's mom then left to go get the little Cabello to wake up her sister.

Sofi ran into her older sister bedroom and jumped on her bed. "Kaky, wakey wakey eggs and backey." She said while shaking her sister's shoulders. Camila didn't budge, So she decided to go to plan B. The younger Cabello grabbed a pillow and started hitting Camila in the head. "Sissy get up now!" With one last hard hit Camila started to wake up.

"Good morning sissy, breakfast is ready!" With that Sofi jumped off the bed and skipped out of the room and down the stairs.

Camila looked at her phone to check the time; 6:30 "Crap I'm gonna be late!" Camila said rushing out of her room and into the bathroom. She took a quick shower, once she got out she dried her hair and changed into a black pizza tank top and black leggings. She kept her hair in it's natural curls, put on some mascara and slipped on her black and white converse. The oldest Cabello ran down the stairs to be greeted by her family.

"Good Morning Mija it's about time you woke up. What time did you do to bed last night?"

"Good morning Mama, and around 1:00 I was on twitter and got distracted I'm sorry."

"It's okay, just don't keep doing it." Camila just nodded before kissing her mom On the head.

"Where is dad?" Sofi asked while shoving a pancake in her mouth.

"He had to go into work really early this morning there was an emergency at the hospital." Mrs.Cabello said to her little girl.

Once the Cabello family was done eating there breakfast they all piled into the car so they can officially start there day.

About 20 minutes later Camila was droped off at school.

"Goodbye mija Have a good day." Mrs, Cabello kissed her eldest daughter on the head.

"Not likely but I'll try. Goodbye Sof have a good day, love you both." With that Camila shut the door and walked into the doors of her highschool.

Once inside, Camila is bombarded with insults. She's learned to ignore them but her friends on the other hand will beat the crap out of anyone who says something to her, especially Dinah.