Chapter 11

Has not been reviewed so sorry for mistakes:

Prom. One of the biggest nights for every high schooler. Prom is the night where everyone is in decorative dresses and tuxedos. Girls get their make up and hair done professionally and spend the whole day perfecting their look while guys spend an hour and a half getting ready.

It's kind of annoying if I'm honest, we as girls spend hours trying to look perfect yet guys look amazing and all they had to do was shower, shave and get dressed.

Anyways that's beside the point, tonight is junior prom!! I honestly was not planning on going but you know the whole Lauren thing happened so now I'm actually really excited.

Right now I'm with Dinah on my way to Laurens. Lauren wanted to be surprised when she saw me she made Dinah and I get ready somewhere else. Which I'm not complaining about I'm so excited to see her.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I got a text.

Babe: Are you on your way?

Me: Yep! We are heading there now, I can't wait to see you, I know you'll look gorgeous.

Babe: I can't wait to see you also

I decided not to answer because we were pulling in the drive way of Laurens house.

You would think she would have the extravagant house because she's a pop star but she doesn't. It her family home she grew up in.

That's one thing I love about Lauren, she hasn't let fame change her. She has money but she doesn't blow it on stuff that she doesn't need. Why buy a bigger more extravagant house when you have a normal perfectly sized one already?

I collected my things and Dinah and I made our way inside. The second I walked through the door it was like I was kicked in the stomach and someone stole all the air from my lungs.

There stood Lauren looking so beyond beautiful. I don't even think beautiful it a good enough word in this situation.

"Close your mouth babe, you're going to catch flies." I was gonna say something but she shut me up with a passionate kiss.

"I don't think there's a good enough word in the dictionary for how beautiful you look." I said checking her out multiple times.

"Same goes for you. You look beyond gorgeous." I smiled and pulled her in for another kiss, I allowed my lips to linger there for a while missing the touch of my girlfriend lips on mine.

"Yeah yeah we get it you both look hot, can we please get these pictures don't me before the guys get here?" Dinah said getting annoyed. I just laughed before nodding.

We all took pictures. I love how ours came out.

Once we were done with the pictures we got into Troy's car and made our way to Kobe where we will be eating dinner

Soon we finished dinner and the guys and Lauren surprised us with a limo that we get to ride to and from the dance in. I was so excited because I had never been in a limo before.