Chapter 4

"Mani!" Lauren yelled while running to her best friend in the airport.

"Laurenza! I missed you!" They engolfed in a hug and swung around in a circle. Once they were Done their small reunion, they walked over to Camila hand in hand.

"So you must be Camila, I'm Normani nice to meet you." The two girls shook hands In greeting before all three of them made their way to Lauren's car.

"So Mani we are going to Camila's best friend Dinah's house tonight, is that okay?" Lauren asked while driving. Camila sat in the back so the two best friends could catch up and talk, Lauren complained at first but soon gave in.

"Yeah I'd love to meet everyone." The ride to Dinah's was filled with Laughter, talking, and Singing. About 45 minutes later they arrived at the Polynesians house.

"Honey I'm home!" The small Cuban girl yelled once walking through the front door.

"Babe I've missed you!" Dinah said while throwing Camila over her shoulder and running around the house.

Lauren and Normani just stood their laughing at the two best friends.

"Hello, you must be Normani, I'm Ally." The smaller girl said while pulling Normani in for a hug.

"Nice to meet you Ally."

"So your Normani?" The owner of the house said while walking up to the foreign stranger.

"Yes I am, you must be Dinah, nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Dinah said while shaking Normanis hand.

"Alright, let's get this part started shall we!" Camila said before running into the living room and jumping stomach first on the couch.

"This is what you'll have to deal with Lauren." Dinah said while winking at the older girl.

"Dinah ran into the living room and jumped on top of the Cuban.

"Cheechee get. Off. I. Can't. Breathe." Camila said in between breathes.

After alot of struggling Camila soon pushed Dinah off her and onto the floor.

"Alright so, what do you guys want to do Now?" Dinah asked while taking a seat on the floor while everyone else sat on the two couches and the recliner.

"Let's just talk?" Normani said while typing on her phone.

"Okay, so Lauren." Dinah said while looking at Lauren.

Its took Lauren a minute to answer because she was a little to occupied with playing with Camila's fingers.

"What. Oh yeah?" She asked a little confused.

"So how did you react to the whole prom thing I started?"

The Latina looked back down and started playing with Camila's fingers again.

"Well, I usually check my notifications once in a while and I noticed that they were blowing up more then usual, so I checked and saw something about prom...It took me a while to see your post and I was intrigued so I answered, then it kinda all just came together from there."

"Ah, well I'm glad you saw it." Dinah said with a smile.

"I am too." But the Latina wasn't looking at Dinah, she was looking at Camila, staring into her eyes like there was something so fascinating about them.

"Do you think you'll go to prom with Mila?" Normani asked Now that she was interested in the conversation.

"I mean maybe, I'd have to ask her if I was going to take her, but there's a pretty good chance since I'm hanging out with you guys and all."