Epilogue

Genevieve

As far as I know, my story is not over yet.

Dwight Bling-Bling was dead; his own son Gunter, or rather Joshua killed him. Yes, this guy was the one who broke my heart many years ago. However, comparing Gunter and Joshua, it was merely impossible that these two synchronize - it's too impossible.

Gunter (Joshua) and I signed the divorce papers; hopefully we won't encounters problems soon. I was relieved that a part of my life was finally lifting off of my shoulders; at least that's what I thought.

Justin slammed the folder down the table, "He calls himself as the New Don."

I leaned away from my chair and stare at the picture, baffled to see an unfamiliar old man with a big scar on his face. "Who is he?"

"Romanov Loewi, a born Russian navy, but resided in Philippines. He retired from the military after Philippine's Martial Law, then he begun working his butt in the world of smugglers; he became a drug addict at age 34. Then finally, he entered the Mafia before you father married your mother."

I looked at his previous pictures and frowned at all this unfamiliarity.

"He stayed loyal, low, and guarded. When the time came to strike, he took over the Russians." I leaned back down to my chair and stared outside the window.

"This guy...does he have a family?"

"No," he said.

I sighed, "He's...a complete shadow. He came out of nowhere; he claims himself as the New Don because he thinks he has the power," I stopped and chuckled darkly, "we have to finish him."

"Hey," I looked up at Justin, "don't get too overworked with this."

I smiled reassuringly, "I'm fine."

The doors open and I see Weston enter, "Fred's awake."

Two weeks have passed ever since the attack from the Don of the Chinese Mafia, right now, Gunter plans to take over, but he isn't planning it soon enough. We found Fred at the base of the Chinese mafia, meaning he was in China. I was able to track him down using my Un-B, at some point I began to ask questions and soon I dragged myself into their base and got him out.

He was in a small weak state, I was afraid to call his wife for that - but I had to, he was her husband. Lena, Fred's wife, thanked me for calling sooner about what happened. I didn't want to tell her that he was involved in my dangerous risks, but then again, I had to. She got really angry with me, but stayed calm seeing that she's going to have a baby soon.

The hospital room was a little crowded, but if I know one thing about Fred, it's that he loves attention - especially from his beautiful wife.

"Protecting your friends seems to be in one of your top priorities," I turned to Justin who just entered with his hands on his pocket. I smiled, "I make promises that I always keep."

"Of course you do," he leaned in and pecked my lips, "ready for another hell of an adventure?"

I nodded eagerly, "Yeah, with you."

If there's one thing you should know about this man is that he will probably the death of me, and I'm happy to say that.

"With me."

"I love you," I whispered, blurted rather.

I could feel his intense stare at my close eyes, hoping he'd accept my late response to his early one. "Genevieve," he softly whispered, lifted my head up with his finger, "I want you to say that while staring at me."

I sighed and flattered open my eyes; I stared into his deep caramel ones, "I," I leaned in and kissed his lips passionately, "love you."

"Oh baby," he grinned, "I love you more."

That was it, our raw emotions brought to life.

When do you realize if you truly fall for someone? Simple. Do something for them that'll take a lot of risks. It doesn't mean you should do as they say, because that's pretty much lust. What I did with Justin Clarkson was a lot more complicated, and it's a one of a kind, you want to know? Sometimes you need to take risks, and sometimes you have to do it dangerously.

The End?