Chapter 11

Genevieve

"Okay. I think I actually have something in plan."

"What is it?" I slid down the wall to sit on the floor.

"You still have the Un-B, right?" Referring to the laptop.

"Yeah, it's still here."

"Good. I'm transferring everything that shouldn't be found out on your file, so we won't have a problem from hackers."

"Go on."

"I'm going to put everything in the flash drive and I'll give it to you so you can transfer it to the Un-B."

I smirked, "Good plan. But how am I going to get it?"

"The Capo Regime is flying out of Russia in two days, I'm part of his technicians. We're going to Chicago; the Don will be coming back to New York by then. Since it's too risky for you to come here in Russia, you're going to have to go in Chicago-"

"No...I'm flying to Russia."

"...What?"

I sighed, "I'm flying to Russia, I can't go to Chicago. You know why." I said.

I heard him sigh, "Oh yeah, your family's there." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine then. But I'm going to have to arrange your flight. You need to keep yourself low as possible. You can't let the mafia know you're here."

"But Fred, almost all the Russian guards in the Russian airport are mafias."

"Ah shit...you're right."

"Give me a fake passport."

"What? Why?"

"I can't let them know I'm in Russia."

"You're right. Since the file transfer is still loading, approximately one day, you're going to have to come here with a fake passport."

"Shit. The guards that Justin left."

"The don left guards there? Well...Good luck with that."

"I can use my latest fake passport."

"And that is?" Fred asked.

"Me being Liza Heart."

He chuckled, "It almost rhymes." I rolled my eyes, "Shut up."

"Fine. I'm arranging your flight. Make sure your appearance is changed." I nodded, "When will I leave?" He was typing at the background, "Tonight, with that you can have your flash drive by tomorrow morning, or afternoon, or evening."

"Okay, I'll see you soon." He snickered, "I can't wait to see you." I rolled my eyes. "Bye Fred." I hung up.

I went back to the living room, seeing Livy is punching Gunter playfully. I chuckled as Gunter kept on yelling "God dammit woman!"

"Hey guys, I have to tell you something." They all sat down more comfortably with Gunter grumbling.

I gave him back the phone. "So...I'm going somewhere to pick up my fridge."

Livy raised an eyebrow, "What? They can't deliver it themselves?"

"Actually, they can, but their mail delivering has been shut down. So I have to go and get it myself. Besides, I need to visit a friend."

"Well...where are you going? And when are you coming back?" Gunter asked, crossing his arms, "California and I'll be back."

Livy nodded, "Permission granted." I rolled my eyes, "I didn't need your permission." Gunter snickered but coughed when Livy glared at him.

"I'm leaving tonight." They snapped their heads to me, "Okay Eli." Gunter said, unsure, "Just be careful sweetheart, besides, it's been a long time and you haven't mention any family members." I faked a laugh. "Got to go then. I promise to call you guys."

They smirked, "You better!"