Chapter 15: XIII

I don't even know why I'm putting a warning cause this story is rated mature but warning: contains slight smut

The date went really well and the two were now back in their (Tobin's) hotel room.

"I'm telling you, mines bigger." Tobin smirked.

"You're lying! Mine is!" Alex laughed.

"I'm not! Here, look." Tobin said and lifted her sleeve all the way up, flexing her bicep.

(A/N: No, they weren't talking about dicks you sick people.)

"Whatever." Alex chuckled. "I'm gonna change, this dress is too tight." She said as she walked towards their (Tobin's) closet.

"I think it's perfect." Tobin smirked, making Alex blush.

Alex didn't hesitate and started changing right in front of Tobin, making the older girl's eyes look at her lace covered body hungrily when suddenly they come across something strange on Alex's v line.

"Is that a tattoo?" Tobin asked, making Alex turn her head around.

The younger girl looked down at it before answering. "Uh yeah. It's the number thirteen in Roman numerals. I got it when I was 19 and didn't want it to pop out easily so I got it in white ink." She explained, still almost naked.

Tobin sat up on her knees on the bed and slowly scooted towards Alex, putting her soft hands on Alex's waist from behind which made the younger girl's breath hitch. The agent hovered her lips just above Alex's neck.

"What does it mean? I mean, I know it's your soccer number but does it have another meaning?" Tobin asked and her lips grazed Alex's skin.

"Maybe I'll tell you eventually." Alex chuckled and turned around.

The agent didn't even try to hide the fact that she was checking Alex out, even tilting her head to get a better angle. She lifted her head again to look at Alex's eyes, the smirk still present on her face. Tobin moved her hands from Alex's waist to her hips and started to place kisses on her neck.

Tobin pulled back and grinned before taking her jacket off and pulling Alex into the bed with her. Alex got on top of the older girl and wasted no time before taking Tobin's shirt off leaving her in a sports bra making Alex's eyes even darker than what they previously were. They kissed passionately before Tobin turned them around, being on top and giving the younger girl's neck open mouthed kisses after taking her shirt off.

Alex started bucking her hips up and moving them against Tobin's, making the agent groan against her neck.

Tobin pinned Alex's hands above her head and nibbled at her neck. She moved her hands from Alex's hands to her stomach and started to play with the hem of her underwear.

Alex gasped and gripped Tobin's bare (and muscular) back.

Tobin's jeans rubbed against Alex's center making Alex whimper and Tobin grin.

"Tobs.." Alex whispered as she tugged on Tobin's jeans. "Off.."

Tobin took them off to Alex's request and started to rub Alex through her underwear, making the younger girl moan.

"Wait, stop." Alex panted.

"What? Is everything ok?" Tobin pulled back.