Chapter 1: Meet The Agents (pilot)

Tobin seduced the woman to her hotel bedroom which was wired with cameras and microphones. She took the woman's hand in her own and led her to the bed, and to Tobin's surprise the lady didn't even hesitate to cheat on her husband and kiss Tobin.

Something told Tobin that this wasn't the first time the woman cheated.

The secret agent didn't let it go further than a kiss. She just left the woman there and went to headquarters.

"Another wife, another cheater." Tobin mumbled as she walked out.

--------------------------------------------

Agent file:

Name: Tobin Powell Heath

Age: 24

Agent personal number: 17

Ranking: 9/10

Cases closed: 2844/2844

--------------------------------------------

Tobin is a member of an elite task force that was created by the U.S government to show people around the country how their partner really acts when they aren't looking.

You could basically say that Tobin was the best of the best with the highest ranking in the last 10 years, besides her superiors.

But this task force has it's rules.

1. If the husband/wife didn't want their partner to be checked, they wouldn't do it.

2. If the agent sees signs that the target starts to fall in love with them, they must leave.

3. The cheating must be recorded as evidence.

4. If the husband/wife does not want to watch the recording the agent will simply tell them what happened.

5. The agent will carry a gun for safety purposes and will only use it in case of emergency.

The rest of the rules weren't that significant so basically those are the main rules, all you have to do is follow the rules and catch the cheaters.

--------------------------------------------

"Hey Ash." Tobin said as she went to the main headquarters.

"Hey Tobs. How'd it go with Mrs. Fisher?" Ashlyn asked.

"Pfff she was such a cheater. Didn't even hesitate."

Tobin and Ashlyn laughed.