Chpater 5: Mornings

Alex woke up the next day with a really sad mood. Probably because of what happened with Servando. She got ready to do her quick morning work out before heading to work.

Alex was kinda between jobs at the moment and right now she was working at a small grocery store just a few blocks from her house.

She arrived at work in a few minutes but what she didn't know, was that Tobin was watching her, exited that she finally found out where Alex's work place is because all of the other times she tried to find out she either lost Alex out on the street or got lost in the unfamiliar area.

Time for another 'accidental' meeting.

Tobin made sure she looked good with a black v neck t shirt and ripped blue jeans, and walked in to the grocery store.

At first she walked in pretending to not know Alex was there and began looking the shelves.

She picked up a bag of chips and went to pay for it.

The secret agent began pulling out her wallet to pay when she finally looked up and locked eyes with Alex.

"Alex?" She said, pretending to be surprised.

"Tobin." Alex said, smiling at the girl in front of her.

"You work here?" Tobin said as if she didn't know the answer.

"Uh yeah but this is just temporary." Alex stated.

"Then I'll make sure to make the most of it." Tobin winked.

Alex blushed and just stared at Tobin with a smile, captivated by her beauty.

"Alex!" The secret agent yelled.

"Hmm? Sorry what?"

"I've been calling your name for like five minutes now but you just stared." Tobin chuckled and Alex blushed even more.

"Sorry I uhh- I was just thinking." Alex tried to quickly cover up.

"Yeah.. Uh so when does your shift end?" Tobin asks.

"In about three hours. Why?" Alex asked, confused.

"Good to know. Maybe I'll stop by." Tobin smiled and Alex melted.

"O-ok." Alex stuttered

"So adorable." Tobin said calmly as Alex tried to cover her face because she turned bright red. "Sorry I just couldn't help myself." Tobin flirted.

"I uhh need to check something in the back so.. Yeah." Alex said and bolted to the back room trying to avoid Tobin and her flirting. (which was working by the way)

"Uh Alex?" Tobin said after about five minutes that Alex has been in the back room.

"I still need the check on these chips!"

Alex came out from the back embarrassed.

"Sorry." She chuckled.

"Don't worry about it." Tobin smiled.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" Tobin suddenly said.

This is it. If Alex says yes, the case is over.

"What?" Alex asked, confused.

"Sorry I just... I just feel some weird connection with you. I don't know.." She trailed off and truth is... She wasn't lying.

"Ok." Alex smiled.

"Ok?"

"Ok."

"Ok."

Both girls started to laugh.

"So I'll come over in about three hours when your shift is over. Sounds good?" Tobin asked.

"But I'm not dressed in date clothes." Alex said, looking down at what she was wearing which was white skinny jeans and a black t shirt.

"You look perfect. Don't worry about it."

Alex blushed and nodded.

In one swift motion Tobin jumped over the counter and placed a soft kiss on Alex's cheek and hopped back again.

"Bye." Tobin smiled and walked out while Alex was deep red.

Maybe I should go to the date. To see if she really cheats, of course. Not for any other reason.

Tobin lied to herself.

Word count: 603

Song for this chapter: PVRIS - Fire

A/N: Hey! I might not update for a few days because I'm on a field trip, sorry!
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy