Chapter 11: It Feels Like I'm Dreaming

Tobin woke up feeling someone kissing her neck. She opened her eyes and noticed Alex straddling her.

"Alex?"

Alex smirked and kissed Tobin passionately. The agent quickly responded and kissed back, smirking into the kiss. She soon felt Alex's tongue prying at her lips, demanding entrance. After allowing, their tongues battled for dominance.

Tobin quickly switched their positions, with her being on top. She bit Alex's bottom lip, pulling it as she pulled away, but quickly attached her lips to the younger girl's neck.

Alex let out a moan at the action and bit her lip at the feeling of Tobin's tongue on her collar bone.

Tobin smirked and moved down the forward's body towards her stomach, leaving love bites everywhere.

She felt Alex tangle her hands in her hair and wrap her legs around the midfielder's waist, pulling her closer.

Tobin slowly unbuttoned Alex's jeans and pulled them down her toned legs.

"Tobin please.." Alex moaned.

Tobin kissed Alex's thighs slowly.

"Tobin." Alex moaned. "Tobin. Tobin. Tobin!"

Tobin fluttered her eyes open and saw Alex beside her, shaking her awake.

Oh shit

Tobin thought.

"What?" Tobin said groggily.

"I'm scared." She said quietly.

Tobin sat up and hugged Alex.

"From what?"

"I wasn't... I wasn't supposed to spend the night here. What if I go back and he does something? I- I can't go back, I can't go back Tobin." Alex rambled.

"Hey, hey, it's going to be ok." Tobin whispered. "It's going to be ok." She repeated. Tobin kept whispering sweet nothings into Alex's ear, and she finally calmed down, drifting back to sleep in the older girl's arms.

Only then Tobin noticed the clock on her bedside which read 4:30am. Shaking her head, the agent laid back down and stared at the ceiling, thinking about the dream she just had before Alex woke her up.

I- I can't. I can't have feelings for her. There are so many ways this could go wrong. I could lose my job. What am I thinking? She probably doesn't even feel the same. Even if she does, we can't be together. We can't hold hands in the park, or kiss by the ocean, or be like a normal couple. I-I just can't.

The agent groaned and turned around, trying to fall back asleep. She froze when she felt Alex nuzzle her face into her neck but quickly relaxed and wrapped her arm around the younger girl. It was the best sleep Tobin ever had.

The next day Alex woke up before Tobin. Getting her head out of Tobin's neck, she noticed how peaceful the older girl looked with her lips slightly parted, and her facial features relaxed.

Alex simply stayed there and watched Tobin sleep, ignoring the creepiness of it, until Tobin's eyes slowly opened and met with Alex's blue ones.

Neither of them spoke a word for what seemed like a few minutes but was really 20 minutes, and they just looked at each other.

"Good morning." Tobin finally said.

"Good morning." Alex said and gave Tobin one kiss at the bottom of her neck. Tobin started remembering the dream and immediately got up from the bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower." she said and Alex nodded. "A very cold shower." She mumbled as she walked towards the bathroom.

Tobin took a quick shower and got out about fifteen minutes later with grey baggy jeans that hung low just under her waist, revealing the hem of her Calvin Klein underwear, as well as her (very hot) v-line, and without a shirt, just a matching Calvin Klein sports bra. Her hair was wet and falling to her side which made her look so sexy in Alex's (And probably in any other human being's) opinion.