Chapter 6: Locked In

Two hours have gone by since Alex and Tobin's conversation at the grocery store and Tobin began to get ready for the date. She took a quick shower and picked out clothes from her small backpack. She wore a black button-up shirt with black skinny jeans and black vans. Leaving her hair down, she took her wallet and her keys, before walking out of her hotel room.

Tobin decided to take her motorcycle and arrived after a few minutes since the store wasn't far.

The secret agent walked through the door seeing no one inside.

"Alex?" She called.

Alex appeared from the back room with a smile after recognizing Tobin's voice but blown away by how beautiful Tobin looked.

"Hey! Sorry I just needed to do some stuff with inventory." Alex apologized.

"No worries. So do you wa-" Tobin began saying before the sound of the alarm the store had, interrupted her.

Alex quickly went to the control panel typing in a passcode which was denied.

"Uh what just happened?" Tobin questioned after a bunch of beeps were heard throughout the store.

"Uh.. We are... Kinda sorta maybe locked in..."

"Well how do we get out..?"

"We wait for the person who has the next shift. That isn't till 8am." Alex says slowly.

"Well can you call them?"

"I barely know the guy, so I definitely don't have his number."

Tobin walked away from Alex towards the snacks area and brought two bags of chips and a few chocolates.

"What are you doing?" Alex questioned.

"Well, we're stuck here for twelve hours so we might as well make the most of it." Tobin smiled.

"Does the back room have any windows?"

"No, why?"

"I don't want people to just walk past us and think we broke in to this place. Let's go to the back." Tobin said as she nodded towards the big glass walls the store had.

"Sure." Alex chuckled and the two made their way to the back room.

"Wow this store has a lap top?" Tobin asked as she noticed a lap top on a small table once they walked in the back room.

"Yeah but the internet is like really slow here."

"Not for long." Tobin smirked and grabbed the lap top, putting it on her lap and typed away.

"What are you doing..?"

"Not hacking to the neighbors wifi. What are you talking about? Pffshh." The secret agent said sarcastically.

"How do you know how to do that?" The younger girl said with a surprised look.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." Tobin winked.

Alex blushed and laid back on the small pillows that were scattered all over the floor.

"Aaaand now we have Netflix." Tobin grinned.

"I don't even want to know at this point." Alex chuckled.

"Good." Tobin smiled.

Tobin and Alex watched a few movies and then started talking, not even noticing the time.

"No way! Olivia wild is way hotter than Scarlett Johansson!" Alex argued.

"Are you kidding?? Scarlett is way hotter! Have you seen her body?" Tobin asked.

"Have you seen Olivia's eyes??"

"Whatever you say but in my opinion, you're hotter than both of them." Tobin flirted with a smirk.

Alex blushed deeply and replied with a quiet thank you.

They continued talking, Tobin complimenting Alex whenever she could and Alex blushing in response.

"What time is it?" Alex asked.

"1:30"

"I'm tired. I think I'm gonna go to sleep." Alex said with a yawn.

"Yeah me too."

They gathered all of the pillows and blankets they could find and made a little make-shift bed to sleep on.

"Tobin?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm cold."

"So grab a blanket." Tobin chuckled.

"I don't see one and I'm too lazy to get up."

"Well what do you want me to do?"

"Spoon me." Alex smiled innocently.

Tobin laughed and scooted closer to Alex, pressing her front against Alex's back and wrapping her arm around her.

"Good night Toby."

Tobin melted at the nickname. She hated it when anyone called her that but she found it absolutely beautiful coming out of Alex's lips.

"Goodnight Alex." Tobin smiled, kissing the girl's temple.

Word count: 696

Song for this chapter: Alessia Cara - Here

A/N: Hey! Sorry for the wait but here it is! Hope you liked it! Tell me what you think about it :)
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy