Chapter 7: The Picture

Tobin woke up feeling something heavy on her chest and saw Alex.

"Good morning." Tobin said after she saw Alex open her eyes.

"Good morning." Alex smiled. "Sorry I fell asleep on you." She said shyly.

"Don't worry about it." Tobin smiled. "It was actually really comfy." Tobin's smile melted Alex's heart every time.

The two girls wanted nothing more than just to lay there and enjoy each other's company but they remembered that soon it is 8 o'clock and someone will be there for his shift.

"Tobin?" Alex said as she was still on the older girl's chest.

"Yeah?"

"I know this date didn't turn out the way we planned so w-would you uh.. Maybe want to go on a-another date with me?" Alex stuttered.

"I would love to." Tobin grinned.

The secret agent thought about it, and technically Alex didn't cheat so that means they have to go on another date. She didn't say yes to the date because she wanted to, she said yes because she didn't really cheat. At least that's what Tobin was saying to herself.

"Great so I'll pick you up at 7?" Alex asked.

"Yeah no problem." Tobin smiled.

"Where do you live?"

Yes problem.

"Uh you know what, I'll pick you up. My house is kinda hard to get to." The agent lied.

"Ok so I'll give you my address and you'll come by around 7?"

"Definitely."

"Great so here's my address." Alex said as she pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled down her home address, handing it to Tobin. Tobin chuckled a little when she thought about the fact that she really didn't need the piece of paper because she has the address memorized.

"What?" Alex asked with a smile as she noticed Tobin laughing.

"You're just really cute." Tobin covered up with a smile as Alex blushed lightly.

They both turned their head to the door once they heard it open and saw a short guy with blonde hair coming inside.

"Aaaand that's my cue to go." Tobin chuckled. "I'll see you soon." The older girl smiled and gave Alex a kiss on her cheek, making her blush. "Bye."

"Bye." Alex said and she couldn't keep her eyes off of Tobin's body as she walked out of the store.

Tobin walked out and headed for her bike when suddenly she got a text. The agent pulled out her phone to see a message from Hope.

Hope: Did the target cheat?

Tobin quickly typed a response.

Tobin: No, I think it will take a few more days.

Hope: Ok. Make it as quick as possible, I have good news when you get back to HQ.

Tobin: Got it boss.

Tobin hopped on her motorcycle and headed back to her hotel. She reached her room and opened her computer, looking at the pictures she took of Alex.
She was flipping through pictures when a certain one caught her eye. It was a picture of Alex and Servando in their house, and Servando's left hand was over his right shoulder, as if he was going to hit Alex, who was in front of him. Tobin looked at the picture for about 30 minutes. Just staring and thinking. She finally got up when she noticed she should get ready to pick up Alex and go to their date.

She took a shower, changing into black skinny jeans openly ripped at the knees, a dark blue button up and black combat boots. Tobin took her leather jacket and walked out of her hotel room.

Tobin got to the target's house after a few minutes but the picture wouldn't leave her mind. So many thoughts were running through her head that drove her crazy.

What happened? Did he hit her that day? Why did he want to hit her? Why isn't she telling anyone if he's hurting her? How didn't I notice this when I took the pictures? Maybe I could've helped her...

But the agent knew she can't ask Alex about it because then Alex would question how did she know that and that would blow her cover and compromise the mission, so she knocked on Alex's door.

Word count: 700

Song for this chapter: Vance Joy - Georgia

A/N: Another update! Yay! By the way I published a Talex One-Shot book! Go check it out and request stuff!
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy