Chapter 8: Skyler

"Hey Alex." Tobin grinned as Alex opened the door.

"Hi Tobin," Alex chuckled lightly at Tobin's excitement.

Alex was wearing casual clothes, a white v- neck and dark skinnies.

"Ready?"

"Yep just let me get my phone." Alex said and rushed to her bedroom, unplugging her phone from it's charger and walking towards Tobin, closing the door once they are out.

"So where are we going?" Alex asked.

"Uh I- I thought you planned something.. Since you know.. You're the one that asked me on a date..?" Tobin chuckled nervously.

"Are we really starting a date right now with no idea where to go or what to do?" Alex laughed.

"Pretty sure." Tobin laughed as well.

"Do you have any places in mind?"

Tobin thought for a moment. "Actually I do have a place." Tobin said and took Alex hand in her's as she lead them to her motorcycle which was parked in the front of the building.

Without Alex noticing, Tobin shot a quick text to Hope.

Tobin: I need something original and romantic for a date.

Hope: When?

Tobin: Like.. 5 minutes ago.

Hope: Go to nearest beach and look for Skyler. I have to go, report to me tomorrow.

Tobin: Wait who's Skyler?

Tobin: Hope!

Tobin: goddamn it.

"Uhh where's your car?" Alex asked, not noticing the black and red motorcycle just a few feet from her.

"I don't have a car, I have my baby." Tobin smiled and tugged Alex's hand to bring her to the bike.

"You have a motorcycle?" Alex said as she stared at the vehicle. "I don't think I can even get on it." Alex chuckled.

"Have no fear, Tobin Heath is here." Tobin grinned and proceeded by helping the girl on her bike or as she liked to call it "her baby" and got on as well.

"What if I fall?" Alex said with a smile but with real fear.

"I'll catch you."

--------------------------------------------

Tobin took Alex to the beach, just as Hope said, and began look for anyone that looked like he was from her agency.

Tobin and Alex were walking on the board walk, enjoying the fresh air and the small stands on the side selling souvenirs and the calming vibe this area had, when Tobin began to get frustrated by not finding Skyler, whoever that was.

"Alex?" Tobin said.

"Yeah?"

"I came here to lo-... Whoa." Tobin cut herself off, amazed that she finally found Skyler.

"What Tobin?" Alex had her back to Skyler so she couldn't see but even if she was facing the other way, there's no way she would have guessed that Skyler was for them.