Twenty

"Safaree! Safaree! Hold up!" I heard Jeremy calling after me as I sped up my walking pace in the hallway. I began to take the stairs to the basement for my first class, but my arm was gripped. "Safaree, I'm so sorry," he apologized. "No, Jeremiah. Get away from me," I said for the thousandth time this week. "Why are you avoiding me, Safaree?" he asked, seeming hurt. "Did you not hear my mother tell you to leave me alone?" I inquired. "So, you're seriously just going to leave me alone because your mom said s--." "Yes, Jeremy! She's threatening to ship me off, if I don't," I interrupted him. "Safaree," he stepped closer toward me and ran his thumb along my freckles. His touch alone made my knees weak. "Come on now," he nearly pleaded. "J-Jeremiah, I'm already on thin ice. I can't push any boundaries," I shook my head. "Just please come over after school. Please," he began pulling me close. "Jeremy, we're just going to have to put us on hold," I tried pulling away. "No, Safaree. Please," his hold on me became tighter. I sighed, eventually stopping my struggling. His hold eventually loosened before he began to talk quietly. "Everything was perfect. Everything. And, you know... I was just so caught up in the moment, Safaree. When I finally had you back in my arms, I just... I just had to make love to you right then and there. I carried you to your room and I laid you on that bed... That was the moment that I just thought to myself, "I"m going to give her everything I got" and then I thought, "Man, this bed is loud." I laughed, making him smile slightly and chuckle. After a few moments, I calmed down and began playing in his hair. "Will you come over today?" he inquired. "I'll see what I can do," I answered. He smiled before pecking my lips. His lips on mine alone sent shivers all through my body...

After school, I figured that I drop by Jeremy's for an hour or two since my mother's working a little overtime tonight. I pulled up to see Jeremy waiting for me, on his doorstep. I walked up to him as he smirked. "You made it," he said as I hugged his torso. "Yep," I answered, pecking his lips. He led me inside of his home before picking me up. I laughed as my legs wrapped around his waist. I gazed into his eyes before he kissed my lips. "I love you so much," he whispered. "I love you too," I smiled... We spent the afternoon talking to each other about any and everything and how we're going to see each other. "Safaree?" Jeremy looked at me, refraining from staring at the ceiling. "Yeah?" "I'm sorry for getting you in trouble or whatever... I shouldn't have came over," he apologized. "No, Jeremiah... It was okay. I appreciate the fact that you came over. I missed you so much," I replied. "I missed you too," he said, his hand caressing my thigh. "J-Jeremy, quit," I waved his hand away. "Come on now, Safaree," he moved his hand higher up my thigh. "No," I said. "Please?" he pleaded, moving on top of me. "J-Jerem--." "Please," he begged, beginning to kiss my neck and pinning my wrists to the bed. A moan escaped my lips as he began grinding against me. "You like this, don't you?" he softly said into my ear. "Yes," I impulsively answered... "I mean, no. No, get off of me, Jeremy," I tried to get from under him. "But, Safaree--." "No, Jeremiah! Get off!" I shouted. He slowly did so, rolling over and lying beside me with his elbows propping him up. I sighed while sitting up. "Jeremiah... I understand that I've been avoiding you this whole week and that you miss me. I understand that you want to resume what was interrupted that night, but... I think it's best that we don't," I said. "Why?" he asked. "I just think it's best," I replied. He sighed before going into his night stand drawer. "I got something for you," he said. He took out a box and opened it, unveiling a camera, rolling papers with little weed printings on them, and a small pack of weed. "You don't have to keep the papers and weed if you don't want to, but these are little momentos of our relationship... I figured we needed some," he said. I smiled slightly before pecking his lips. "Thank you, Jeremiah," I replied. I took the camera into my hands. It was a Polaroid. "That was one of my first cameras, and I realized that you liked to fuck around with it a lot, so you can keep it," he smiled slightly. "Thank you so much, Jeremiah," I restated. I took a picture of him before shaking it. The picture came up, making me smile...