S1 • Love don't Play Fair #8.0 •

Start from the beginning

He walked up to me handing me the award as well as hugging me. "Congratulations" he whispered as he let me go. "We have refreshments in the back, students stop at the award table and pick up all your achievements and let's enjoy the morning" she said as you could hear the theater fill up with laughter and pride.

| 11:15 am ; Finding Your Truth

  ______________________________
Josh POV :

Yandel was saying goodbye to his parents as they were heading out with the rest of the parents. I slowly approached him giving them time as I turned around to me. "Boys got treated like a real king today" I joked as he smiled. "Right, I wasn't expecting any of that, but what can I say. I'm that nigga" he joked making me smile. "That's the Yandel I've been waiting on. Love it when you get cocky" I said as we walked towards the door entering the building. The bell rung for us to start heading to class as the day was almost over.

"Meet me after school by the field house when the bell ring okay"  I said as he nodded his head. Angie approached me as I turned the corner. She was nothing but trouble, I thought to myself as she hugged me. "Didn't get to meet my mother n'law at the senior parent meet" she said as I smirked walking. "Chill on that" I mumbled as she walked a few steps behind but still remaining on the side of me. "You and Yandel been hanging around a lot, I see you trying to change you life. No more bad boy image?" She chuckled as I sighed now becoming annoyed with her voice.

"I guess you can say that, some of us do change. Shit get old you know" I said looking down at her as she flipped her hair hugging my arm. "You're really growing up, maybe y'all should've been became friends" she mumbled making me chuckle. I shook my head as we were approaching my class. "Alright I'll see you later" she said looking at me grabbing my hand. "Woah.. Ang" I groaned as she kissed me.

_____________________________
YANDEL POV:

"Yeah, We're doing it next week. I'll start. . . " I paused mid- sentence as I turned the hall to Josh and Angie kissing. "Umm, yeah. . I'll .. I'll, update you later" I mumbled confusing myself as we both walked into class. "You alright?" He asked as I looked at him. "Yeahhh. . Something just caught me off guard". This couldn't be happening, I know josh isn't that stupid, or am I the stupid one for believing he would change. I deeply sighed as I flopped down in my seat trying to remain stable and calm throughout the class period.

The bell rung as I quickly walked outside the class looking for him to walk out. He spotted me before I could spot him as he approached me smiling but also playing it cool. "Rough?" Day he asked as Angie walked up to him. "Hey Yandel" she smiled waving at me as josh walked and stood beside me. "Hey" i dryly said making things real awkward. "Sooo, josh who are you going to prom with?" She asked as we both looked at him. "Just know a baddie will be beside me" he joked giving me the side eye as it made me slightly smile but I hide it.

"Whatever boy, I'm not asking again" she said folding her arms. "I'm serious, Angie you know I'm not with all that. Ask Darius lil hoe ass, you fucking him" he said as she slapped his arm. "Stop playing with me, you know what bye" she said rolling her eyes as he was standing there laughing. "Aya where you going?" He asked running up to me as I walked off. "To my last class, something you should start doing. Lunch is not a class" I said stopping him from speaking as he burst out laughing. "I'm serious josh, stop skipping classes, have you start applying for schools?, how was your ACT scores?" I asked as he sighed.