Graduation.

Still brendon's POV

Time has flown. Soon its gonna be the year anniversary of darcys adoption.

And right now im on ny way the her graduation. I felt my heart pound in my chest.

I looked a dallon in the rear view mirror, his knee was bouncing up and down.

I could see kenny and dan also look nervous in the back. I look over to sarah and give a weak smile.

I dont know why i was so nervous. Non of us did.

We arrived and meet up with micheal, bri and john. We all took a seat about 5 rows from the front.

"Thank you everyone for coming on this monumental day." Everyone clapped.

Darcys POV

I actually tried to make an effort today. I curled my hair but still shoved on my snap back.

My makeup was flawless and i was wearing a really dressy skirt under my robe.

Me, harvey, kira and alex all stood there with our arms wrapped around each other.

Our head teacher made her way onstage and made a speech.

She started to read out the names and my heart pounded. I didnt know who was here as i cant see from behind the curtain.

I really hope non of them make a scene..

One by one the kids dropped off like flies, everyone was being called out.

"Mr. Lockett!" I clapped really loudly as harvey walked out into the stage.

Im pretty sure brendon is filming all of this, dear lord help me.

"Mr. Love" this was the best part as alex had a huge rainbow flag that he tied around his neck like a cape and walked out on stage.

I heard gasps, claps and awes. He rocked that gay cape in my opinion.

My heart sank as the next name was called "Miss. Urie" before i could walk out i heard brendon screaming.

I made my way out and saw everyone. It brought a tear to my eye.

I did a little wave to them, got my diploma, shaked the headteachers hand and walked off stage.

Finally kira was called and came to join us.

We all formed like a circle and hugged for about 10 minutes.

Speechedswere being made and i heard miss fletcher speak something really unexpected..

"So i would like to welcome Darcy Urie to the stage, this wasent planned but i would like her to speak about her experiences at (blank) high."

People were clapping and whistling, harveys literally pushed me onstage before i could move.

"Umm.. i dont have anything planned so i guess ill just speak from my head."

I cleared my throat and saw almost everyone recording me dallon, micheal, brendon even sarah was.

"Ive been here since the first year, it was tough dispite some circumstances but they never stopped me, i made some excellent friends that mean the world to me. Ive had so much support off of many teachers which helped push me and got me these excellent grades. Id like to thank the wonderful staff who helped me through difficult times, being told that your moving family was not easy, but in the end it worked out just perfectly. Everything fitted together so well with the help from this school and all i can say is thank you."