Awkward..

I sighed and turned around. Julie signalled me to sit down next to Brendon. So of course I did, I mean why hold a grudge. I look down at my thumbs and twiddled them. "I hear you opened your presents hunny what did you think?!" She says trying to break the silence. "They were amazing but I honestly did not deserve any." Julie laughs "aw hunny it's Because we love you, what did you get then?" I could have ram belled on honestly. "Well I got this ring off Harvey" I hold it up and she looks at me in a confused way. "It's a friendship ring that had the date me, him and kira all meet" she let out a sigh of relief and I kinda laughed. I went on and about all the wonderful presents but I didn't mention the fender because they already knew about that. "Also you guys didn't have to get me anything else the shoes we're enough." She then looks to my dad and they both look at me. "Umm what fender?" What. They best be joking right now. I see the biggest smile creep onto Brendon's. Of course. I get up to go sit with Harvey and kira when again I'm pulled back. This is so awkward. I honestly thought my parents got me the fender. Well to be honest my whole life has been a lie. I just sit there tapping the table. We sat there for a good five minutes, no eye contact, no words, just the sounds of the cafe. "Could I just ask something?" I suddenly blurt out in the act of anger. Julie nodded. " why was my whole life a lie?" Julie spits her tea back out and snaps "Darcy Delilah Matthews!" She goes to hit me but I dodge and run to the other table. I sit my head in my hands and Micheal rubs my back.

We all walk back to the hotel to grab our stuff and go back home. I didn't talk to anyone except Harvey, kira was too busy getting a piggy back ride off Brian. Harvey wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into a side hug. We finally reached the hotel I grabbed my suit case and my two guitar cases and headed for the door. I didn't know which car to head to Julie's or Brendon's. I stood there for a while before I heard Michaels voice. "Hey" he says knocking my hat off my head, I pull it back on securely, he laughs and I give him an unimpressed look. "Go with Brenny it may be the best desicion and if you need me call me". He punches me on the arm and walks off to his car. I sigh and make my way to Brendon's car. I put suitcase in the boot and put my guitars with me in the back. As soon as dallons in we speed off to go drop Dallon off. I didn't sleep at all I just plugged in my headphones and looked out the window the whole time. I saw Brendon look in the rear view mirror to look at me a couple of times but there was no conversation at all. We all kinda just sat there listening to dallons snoring. We said our goodbyes to Dallon and Brendon speeded back off.

We reached Brendon's house and he drove up the drive way. I kept my headphones in the entire time, i grabbed my guitars and my suitcase out the boot. I waited at the front door until someone opened the door. He finally came over after picking up his bags and opened the door. I followed him to a room upstairs, no conversations still. I threw my suitcase on the floor and propped up my guitar cases up against a set of draws. I threw my self on the before even getting the chance to look around. I synced my phone to my speakers and started clicked a random playlist. I lay on my bed listening to the variety of songs. I must have fell asleep because I remember nothing else from that day.

It's been a couple of weeks now and every day Dallon or Sarah has cared for me, Brendon has either been out or just won't speak to me. Which to be honest I respect, I asked him to leave me alone until I was ready to talk about all of this and he is. Dallons being speaking to him about what I say if I don't wanna talk to him, I like to think of Dallon as an uncle or something because he is honestly the sweetest but I guess he knows what having children is like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A www dallons such a dad. Also I'm sure Brendon's and Darcy's relationship will get better they both just need time.