Dance, dance.

The night before the dance.

Sarah came running up to my room, during this I was brushing my teeth getting ready to sleep it was like seven o clock but I need my beauty sleep, you see with the dance you only do half a day at school so two periods and then you get released from the hellhole.

I heard Sarah shouting my name and I shouted back "I'm in the bethrum brusing my teth." I tried to say as I glided the toothbrush along my teeth, I could hear here laughing and she walked into the room. I finished up and washed my face, we walked out to go sit on my bed. "So you needed me?" I asked crossing my legs. "I thought I could paint your nails for tomorrow just so there not plain and they match your dress" I chuckle softly and nod my head. Sarah has a real talent for painting nails so she's good at it. She gave me like this pearly colour on all of them and put like a holographic kinda silver top coat over my ring finger to make an accent nail, they went perfectly with my dress. I hugged her thanking he for my nails and finally drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next day feeling really refreshed and ready for today, I leap out of bed prancing around my room, I grab a Paramore shirt and a long white skirt and some black converse and go run to get changed, I change and straighten my hair, grab my usual SnapBack and do my usual makeup. I run to the top step and slide down the banister railing straight into the kitchen.

I saw Brendon and Sarah both sitting down enjoy some waffles an there's a plate for me. I run over the to table and shovel down the waffles, I heard them laugh. "So excited for today then Darc?" I hear Brendon say, I look up and nod furiously. I grab my backpack and my glasses swallowing the last bit of waffle before kissing them both in the check goodbye and grabbing my penny board.

I got to school pretty early so decided to try and find someone. I walked to the canteen and grabbed a bottle of water while I was there. As I was walking back to our usual spot the bell rings and I make my way to form. The only lessons I have today are art and computers great day, I smiled and my timetable and entered my form room, I sat in my usual spot with Alex and we talked and kira mostly and how she was doing, she was planning on coming out after the dance.

The day was finally over and we had around six or seven hours to get ready, I waved to Harvey and Alex as they jumped into separate cars, kira had to stay for a little while to talk about art, so I hoped on my penny board and skated home as fast as I could, I was too excited to wait.

I run in throwing my bag and penny board down and Sarah followed straight after, we legged it up to my room we couldn't contain our excitement. Brendon pouted as we left him out.

I slam the door and throw myself on my bed "so I still don't know what to do with my hair" I sighed. Sarah perked up, "I have a great idea and I'm pretty sure it's a unique one."she lead me to my dressing table and sat me down, she started to brush my hair. She turned on the curlers and waited for them to heat up.

She gently curled my hair and the top and at the more at the bottom. She turned them off and grabbed my hair, she French braided it down the side into a messy bun in the back, it was different and I liked it a lot. She pulled out some bits at the front and twisted them around her fingers. I then stood up and hugged her "thank you so much Sarah! It's wonderful." I stared in the mirror at it. I grabbed my makeup, I put on some of my pressed glitter, winged my eyeliner and it was on fleek, applied some mascara and I did my face lightly. We still have around four hours left so we decided to just watch Netflix for three hours.

I rushed back upstairs and grabbed the bagged up dress in my wardrobe. I pulled it out an straightened it, it stared at it for a while before I hear Brendon and Sarah shout in unison" try it on!" I laughed and walked into the bathroom. I slipped it over my head and did up the buttons at the back. I shifted it around a bit and looked in the mirror, I breath deeply before walking back into the bedroom. I spun around and they cheered. I saw tears forming in Brendon's eyes.

I ran up to them both and pulled them into a hug, I didn't want to let go but soon it was time to leave. I put in my contacts, put on some lipstick and grabbed my purse. Brendon was dropping me off and escorting me in to make everything more special. He was there as a 'friend' to drive me there.

Sarah took a photo off us and I posted it on Twitter and Instagram saying "got a friend to drop me off at my school dance" I was so excited. We waited for Harvey to turn up.
I heard his mums car pull up and Brendon and I ran to the door, I hid behind Brendon as he opened the door. Harvey asked for me and I walked out from behind Brendon, I was twiddling my thumbs and looking down. He couldn't take his eyes off me and I just laughed. "Ready to go?" I said but it took him a second to get back to earth. He nodded and Sarah took a picture of all three of us and one with just me and Harvey, during one he pulled me in for a kiss and the picture was beautiful.

We arrived at kira's house to pick up her and Alex. We again had pictures admired how good we all looked and headed off for school. We arrived and hoped out of the car Brendon wrapped his arm around mine and walked me up to the door, I hugged him and linked to Harvey.

I waved Brendon off and we all walked inside. We had our photos taken and took a few in the photo booth our selfs and we walked into the hall, it was crammed with my many friend that I have got to known through the years. I tried not to cry it was an amazing sight, seeing everyone you know singing, dancing and having fun I'm gonna miss them all when we graduate next year. Kira pulled me onto the dance floor and we danced to the sound of a mix of popular music and people cheering and laughing. I could tell this was going to be an amazing night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish I could show you what Darcy looks like in my mind but she looks stunning, How will the rest of the night go especially your performance with Harvey.