Sword art online : male reader x harem (updated)

Start from the beginning

Leafa/sinon : who ?

The three girls forgot that Leafa and Sinon weren't like them sao survivors so could't know about a legend back there.

Asuna : he was a beater back in Sao like Kirito showing up a half year later then most and soon shot through the levels beating many dungeon on his own and about three bosses. He was the best and even took down many members of the murder guilds to protect the innocent. 

Lisbeth : he wielded a sword that went with him through the complete game leveling and growing stronger with him never needing repairing and always making a kill.

Silica : i heard he killed about 10 member of the laughing coffin guild at one place for unknown reasons.

Sinon : wow he sounds amazing !

Asuna : he is ! Lets watch if he can do this.

You finished your potion and placed the blade so that it rested on his shoulder.

(Y/n) : who is first ?

Two jumped at the same time at you but you spinned cutting them both death and blockted the swing of the next and then kicked him in the stomach and flew up coming down with a downwards swing cutting the guy in two.

Three more jumped at you attack with a barrage of slashed but somehow you managed to block all three swords at the same time and then used a spell to blow the middle one up but the explosion caught the other two of guard.

You pushed them back and sliced the left head off and then jumped to the side to invade the stab from the last and slashed him in the back deleting his HP meter and killing him.

The boss was the only one left attacking you with breathing a stream of fire but you flyed away and sheated you sword while holding your other hand out.

(Y/n) : void bow !

A bow made out of purple energy appeared in your hand and you pulled the energy string back and summoned a energy arrow.

Sinon : whoa whats that !?

Silica : i think its a skill tree you can unlock after a mission that is very hard even with a team.

You smirked and shot the boss in the head bringing his HP only lower, you landed and kept releasing arrow after arrow into the boss until he fell back on his knee almost death.

He raised his head and spitted two fireballs on you but three more arrows appeared and you released all of them, two hitting the fireballs but the last flew in the boss mouth and blew him up.

The girls were in awe seeing you beat the boss and his guardswithout taking damage and smiling like it was fun and not that hard.

(Y/n) : nice better gaunlets that give a health increase in a fight.

You eguiped the gaunlets rolling your shoulders back to get rid of the stiff feeling in them after so long fighting.

Lisbeth : THAT WAS AMAZING !!!

Silica : YEAH !!

You spinned around pulling your sword out seeing the group of girls who looked at you

(Y/n) : how long have you girls been watching ?