Animals: Aphmau (Minecraft Diaries)

Thorgi, Cookie, Jiggy, Puma, and Phoenix were running around, chasing each other as they barked happily. They were always so happy whenever Cookie came over from Kiki's to see it's siblings all the while Kiki came over with her daughter to play with the boys.

"It's good for Cookie to come over like this." Kiki said, pushing her hair out of her face. "I think it's all of us to get together like this... it's hard for all of us to be alone. Speaking of which, it's unusual for you to be away from Garroth, Laurence, and Dante."

"I was getting sick of them being under my feet all the time, so I sent them to patrol the village while I spent time with the boys." She said, smiling as Malachi brought her a crown a flowers. "Thank you, Malachi." She giggled, watching as Malachi jogged back over to the other kids, playing a lot like the dogs were as they chased each other around laughing and playing happily.

"I bet, there are a few animals at the barn that are always those few animals that are always under foot, I bet having people running around like a bunch of crazy mice can be just as obnoxious."

"I would hardly consider them mice, I mean... I think Laurence would be a wolf."

"Ooh, what would Garroth be?" Chuckled Kiki, "Maybe a Mountain Lion?"

Aphmau sat up straight, "Oh my Irine that's perfect! I think Dante would be a blue bird or something super hyper like that."

"I think you would be a regal cat, you'd be a really pretty cat."

"You would be a glorious and beautiful fox." Aphmau sai, with a giggle.