Killing Love (Breanna Stewart)

Start from the beginning

"Not for me. For you. Breanna you are my own weakness and I could easily die for you. Or you could get hurt and then I don't know what I would do."

You kissed her forehead as you relaxed.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
Breanna walked with you down the street, holding your hand and smiling at you.

You pressed against her as you two waited for the light. You spotted someone from the corner of your eye and you growled.

"Baby..."

"Yes?"

"Do not make eye contact with the girl in black."

"Wha-"

"Don't."

Breanna looked at you and quickly crossed the street as you held onto her with a death grip.

"Babe?"

"Don't say a word till we are back in the car."

Breanna nodded and stayed silent till you both sat in the SUV. You were on the phone talking in Spanish. Breanna waited for you to finished before looking at you.

"What happened?"

"Don't worry. Just take us home. Please."

Breanna nodded and pulled off.
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
Breanna awoke and heard you moving around. She turned and saw you moving around in black, your hair up.

"Fuck!"

"Are you okay?"

You jumped and turned before letting out a breath.

"God damn Breanna!"

"Sorry. Babe, what's wrong?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Claire!"

"What?!"

Breanna jumped and got out of bed before walking over and hugging you. You sagged in her arms and just let her hold you.

"Come back in one piece baby."

"I will."

You grabbed your bag and walked out the room.
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
Breanna awoke and felt something against her head.

"Don't move."

Breanna stiffened and heard the person move around. It was a woman. She had blonde hair and green eyes. She wore all black.

And she had a pitch black gun aimed at her.

"So you're her puppy? She always spoke of a puppy that she left home."

Breanna sat up and swallowed.

"What do you want?"