» Ten «

Jake
I kept seeing that girl round school. Ever since she said hello to me. I wanted to go talk to her but I'm way too shy to do anything like that. When ever she walks by we exchange smiles, I think that's our way of talking without actually talking. I didn't know this girl, but I wanted to. She's the only one who's shown me kindness. The rest of the students here are complete assholes.

I got home a little later today because some dumbass decided it'd be a good idea to flip one at the bus driver so he basically refused to drive us home until the kid apologised. He clearly wasn't going to, until the head came onto the bus. She was a extremely buff woman who clearly worked out. I suppose if you work at a rough school you have to look the part. You could clearly tell everyone feared her, even the 'tough' kids. It fell dead silent, she glared at the lad and very calmly said "Ryan Stevenson, I'm sure you'd rather go home than spend another hour explaining to me why you think it's acceptable to be rude to the driver. Now, apologise." You should have seen the look on his face, he'd gone pale. I actually found it quite funny.

After he said sorry and we set off again, the bus went wild with rioting children as it did everyday. I stayed near the front so I could get off as soon as possible. I hate taking the bus home.

Raven
Today has been quite successful I'd say. Nicole came up to Jake's room and started snooping round, so I did the same routine of scaring to Nicole as I did to Jake. I think she actually pissed herself. When she turned round to see me in the sheet she screamed and ran out the door. But because she was wearing stupid heels she tripped and fell down the stairs. I think her boobs broke her fall, I mean she literally bounced down the stairs and got back straight up, continuing to scream and hit in her room. I couldn't stop laughing, it was so comical. I went into her room and began to rattle things around, a bit like an earthquake. She climbed into her closet and grabbed two lipsticks holding it in a cross formation. I kid you not these were he following words:

"Our father, who art in heaven, shallow his name...wait shit that's not it...urm ok I'm not religious but please if you're a tormented spirit I'll leave you some money or wine out every night if you leave me alone...please" she sounded serious yet confused. Does she know how ghosts work, what use is money and alcohol when I can't consume it or use it. Either way I stopped and slammed the door to indicate I'd gone, which I haven't, I just wanted to see what she did next. She got out the closet and a little pee ran down her shaking leg. Oh god I was in hysterics, I actually fell on the floor and I was rolling around trying to not pee myself laughing.

Jake
I got back home to find Nicole scrubbing her bedroom floor, she looked as me,
"Don't even ask!" I shrugged my shoulders and left her to it, I didn't really care. I couldn't be bothered to do any work tonight, I was too drained from my busy schedule of doing nothing so I thought I'd treat myself to more of doing nothing. I opened my laptop to watch some YouTube videos. I liked watching short stories that amateur producers had made. I thought they were really interesting and had inspirational messages behind them quite often.

Half way through one video, my notifications went off, I looked hoping it'd be James but it wasn't. It was Jess;

Jess: hi...it's me Jess, the person who said hi to you the other day :)
Jake: oh hello?
Jess: so how are you?
Jake: I'm ok? You?
Jess: I'm good thank you. What's with the question marks? I know this is random so sorry about that. I just saw your name on facebook so I thought I'd add you. You don't have many facebook friends for someone as cute as you :)

Did...did she just call me cute? Wtf is going on. Firstly she adds me and messages me the next she's calling me cute. I'm not sure what's happening or whether I like it or not. I read the message but didn't reply. I kind of felt bad but it's better than me responding. After all I'm awkward as fuck and probably start talking about Satan or something.

I closed my laptop, avoiding facebook. 'Music on, world off' that's my motto. It's very effective. It's my therapy, seen as I can't actually see a proper therapist. I was just nodding off when my dad knocked on the door.
"Hey champ, how's things? I know I haven't been round much, works just been so busy. How's school?" He said with a slight tired smile.
"Yeah it's good, I've made some friends and that" I lied of course. He could never know the truth.
"Ah good. Ok. Get some sleep. See you later" he disappeared as quickly as he appeared. Great chat dad. Real great.