» Six «

Jake
The weekend went by really quickly. I didn't see my dad at all, and avoided Nicole like the plague that she is. I was lonely and Jamie hadn't spoke much. It'd only been a few days and already I could feel my best and only friend slipping away. It's not like he couldn't make friends, he was quite popular actually, he just chose to not hang around many people. I suppose now that I'm not there that'll change.

My life hadn't even hit rock bottom yet and I'm already slipping back to my old ways. Back into my depression, it had never really gone, just dormant. I just don't see what I have to live for, I have no friends, my family hates me, and some how I'm supposed to pass my A levels.

I put my earphones in and tried to drown out the world. If I didn't fill my head with song lyrics bad thoughts would swap my mind. I must have been so engrossed in my music that I rolled of my bed and hit the floor, snagging my arm on a loose nail in the floor boards. My arm started bleeding, but I didn't stop it. It was only a few drops of blood, nothing major. I'd probably twisted my leg or something too because I felt a sharp pinch like a muscle twitching or something like that.

The bleeding stopped so I got up, sighed, and opened my laptop. No new messages. Of course , why would there be?

Raven
God these people are boring. Martin is never home, Nicole does online shopping 24/7, tap tap taping away with her witchy finger nails, and Jake just laying in bed all day with his headphones in. I was feeling mischievous, so I turned of the wifi just as Nicole was about to purchase a £80 handbag that she'd been bidding for, for several hours. It was so dramatic the way she slammed her fists into the table and screamed. Jeez woman it's just a handbag, better luck next time. And if that wasn't enough I had snapped her heel so when she got up to check the router she tripped and fell.
"Stupid fucking piece of shitty shoes. You were so not worth the £100" I never knew people paid that much for footwear, what a waste of money. Especially as I might accidentally snap another pair again on purpose.

After I'd finished smiling at Nicole, sniffing away on the floor, I went to see what Jake was doing. Uh. Again he was on his phone. Seriously when I was alive boys my age had mates round playing boy games or sniggering at a playboy magazine that one of them had stolen from an older brother or something. Well at least that's what I think they did.

Jake was boring. He did nothing. So I may of pushed him slightly. Obviously I'm stronger than I thought as he rolled of the bed. I sniggered to myself even though it wasn't actually that funny. He didn't get angry or frustrated or anything. Is this guy even human? I sat on the bed and looked down at him sitting on the floor. He'd caught his arm and it was now bleeding. I dare say I actually felt kind of bad. I mean he seemed decent and all but I don't know he was no fun to scare or annoy, like he'd give up on life already. I could see that the scratch was quite deep so I placed my hand on his arm, causing only a few drops to spill out.

Why am I being so nice to him? Why do I even care if he hurts himself? It's not like he's my friend or anything. For fucks sake he doesn't even know I exist. I took my hand off and the bleeding seemed to stop. Ew I'd gone all soft on the inside for a stupid human boy. So naturally I pinched his leg and left him to stare at his blood.