» Five «

Raven
No. I've changed my mind. I don not like people in my house. They're too noisy, waking up at 7:30 making mess everywhere. And to make it worse they put all their junk in my house today, how do three people have so much shit.

I've also decided to get to know my victims. The ins and outs of their lives, and then only then will I be able to scare them to my maximum ability. I've already pissed Nicole off I can tell. I keep moving her stuff around or hiding it as she unpacked. The confused facial expression she had was so funny. I haven't seen much of Martin, I think he left early this morning, work probably.

After I finished messing with with Nicole last night, I went to find Jake. He'd taken the very top room, my room. I don't want his smell in my room. I walked into my room and bumped into the desk, I swear that wasn't there before. Anyway I ended up knocking a bag off. For a second I froze as Jake stared right at me, oh wait he can't see me, I remembered and continued looking around the room.

It's not like it use to be. When I was alive it had pastel blue walls with clouds delicately painted on the ceiling. I had my bed in the far corner on top of a cream carpet that was so soft you could easily sleep on it in comfort. The curtains were different shades of blue so when the sun shone through them in the morning colours danced on the opposite wall. It's nothing like that now. The paint is hardly visible and covered by layers and layers of wall paper, the carpet no longer is there just the hard wooden floor. The Windows and room walls are covered in cobwebs occupied by dozens of dead moths. I've disowned this room now, it's no where as beautiful as it was and it never will be.

Jake
Dad came and woke me up early this morning, like 7:30.
"What the hell dad, why are you waking me up at this time" I moaned.
" I'm going to drop you off at you're new school so you can enrol there, I start work at 10 so we need to get going"
School! Are you kidding me. I'd not even been in this hell hole for 24 hours and dad was already trying to ship me off, I bet it was Nicole's idea. It wouldn't surprise me, she'd do anything to get me out the house.
"I've told the delivery men to drop your stuff off in your room" he looked over at me as I slumped further into the car seat.
"Yeah thanks" I mumbled.

We got to the school. I say school but it looked more like a prison.
"Are you sure this is the right place" I exchanged a worried look with dad.
"Yes, it's the best school in the area"
"IT'S THE ONLY SCHOOL IN THIS AREA"
I slammed the door behind me and reluctantly followed dad into the school.

Two hours we were there. Two hours! Just to sign one piece of paper. I didn't want a shitty tour round the school. Looking at it was bad enough never mind being apart of it.
"You'll start next Monday when the new term starts" said my new head teacher. Fantastic I had just the weekend to prepare myself for hell.

We were running late so dad dropped me off at a bus stop while he went to work, like I knew where I needed to go. I spoke to the driver who looked so happy to be a bus driver it made me sick, and he told me the route I needed. It took half an hour to get home. But I was glad, kind of, I hated York.

Raven
I'm so bloody bored, watching delivery men sweat as they carry furniture isn't as fun as I thought it would be. I was expecting shirtless six packs but instead I got builders bums and poor hygiene. Nicole was pretty boring as well she spent the whole time painting her nails. Yawn. Who has time for that.

It was 12:30 and by now I would have had 'lunch' of pretend sandwiches and crisps with a cup of tea. But all my plates had been thrown out and replaced with new ones. My cornflakes box and empty crisp packet got thrown away as well. That's it. Nicole is enemy number one, where possible I'd make her life hell, no one takes away my cornflakes box.

The door slammed shut and broke my thoughts of evilness. It was Jake. He didn't look happy. Angry in fact. I'm so glad I'm not alive right now because I'd not like to face him right now.
"Where's your dad?"
"Work, you dumb blonde" oh wow now that was funny. I'm starting to like Jake. I've never really connected with anyone before. It's not like I had friends to miss anyway, what you never have you'll never miss right!?

I followed him up to my/his room. Again if I was alive the door slamming in my face would have really hurt, luckily I can just walk straight through it instead. He sat on his bed staring at his phone as if it was going to do something. I just sat on the other side of the bed and watched him. Sounds boring I know but when you've been alone for so long it's entertaining watching people get frustrated at life.