Chapter Twenty-One

Alan's POV

The next day at school I still got shit. People wouldn't leave me the hell alone and I was starting to get pissed. I just want them to stop and I didn't want to get in a fight because I was being good. I was staying out of trouble for Austin mostly and I didn't want to see Kellin or Vic longer than I had too.

Everything was going wrong.

"Charlie, can we hang out later?" I asked sitting beside him at lunch.

"Of course."

I rested my head on his shoulder."Sweet."

"Am I going to your house or are you coming to mine?"

"Yours would be best."

"Alright, sounds good."

"Thanks Charlie, you're amazing."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Whatever."

I was going to reply when the guidance counselor walked up to the lunch table.

"Alan, can we go to my office?" She asked kindly.

"Uh yeah, what's going on?" I asked getting up. I gave Charlie a look and he just shrugged as I followed her to her office. Once we got to the office she had me sit down. "Why's Vic here?"

Vic rolled his eyes. "Seriously? You're still mad?" He muttered.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked her.

"I was just telling your father here about your relationship with this man."

Vic gave me a very concerned look. "I'm very worried about you Alan. So very worried."

"What relationship?"

"According to your guidance counselor you're in a sexual relationship with a thirty two man and I don't know about this. I'm concerned about your wellbeing," he said mockingly.

I glared at him, "It's not sexual we're waiting till I'm eighteen to do anything. He's very respectful to what I want."

Vic rolled his eyes and looked at the counselor. "Is it alright if I take my son and talk to him about this for a bit? I think we need to have a family meeting with his mother. I'll bring him right back here, I promise."

"You won't have to bring him back, just if you need anything Alan." She said, "I'm always here."

"Thanks." I said and got up walking out to Vic's car.

"Come on you hoe," he said, in front of me.

I didn't answer and just followed him out.

Once we were in the car he looked at me and laughed. "You are so lucky it was me and not your mom who answered the phone."

"I know."

"Do you want me to take you to your house or to Austin's job?"

"Austin's please."

He nodded and started driving that way. "We were planning on having lunch anyway."

"Oh. By the way don't call it that."

"Call it what?"

"Your house. It's yours too."

"Alan."

"It is whether you think so or not."

"No, it's not. Not anymore," he sighed.

"Are we there yet?" I asked quietly.