Chapter Six

Alan's POV

I arrived to school the next day and I rushed to Charlie's locker. I pushed him against the locker and punched his arm. "I did it!" I shouted.

"Did what exactly?" He asked confused.

"I kissed him, but I'll go down on him soon enough."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"Austin! I kissed him yesterday and he was totally into it. But he told me I was a slobbery kisser, is that true?"

"No you're not. He's just fucking with you Fuentes."

"I knew it."

"I'm a great kisser. He was just fucking with me! He totally wants to get in my pants."

Charlie laughed, "Hey, Matt texted me. He wants you to meet up with him at lunch."

I smiled, "I can handle that. I've missed that fucker anyway."

Charlie and I continued talking until we went our separate ways to class. We met in between classes and talked in the classes we shared together before it was lunch. I went out and sat at one of the picnics tables waiting for Matt.

I smiled when I saw him and he sat across from me.

"Long time no see." I said punching his arm, playfully.

"Yeah for sure, look Alan." He said with a frown.

"Oh no."

"If this thing is gonna work, we can't not see each other."

"We're friends Matt, we don't have to see each other all the time."

"Alan you're more of a booty call than a friend."

My face dropped,"Oh."

"Look, this was fun, this entire friendship was. I love you Al, but I gotta go."

"So you basically took advantage of me."

"Whoa, whoa. This was all consensual between us and you know that. This was our thing and that's how it worked." He said quickly.

I shrugged, "Yeah it was." I said and got up heading back into the school. I went and found Charlie in the lunchroom. I sat beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"You okay?"

"Him and I aren't friends anymore." I said, irritated.

I could probably punch someone in the face right now. I can't believe him. I thought that asshole was my friend. For the past two years we've been friends and it's been great and now this. Now he decides that because I can't fuck him anymore it's not worth it. I should have punched him in the dick when I had the chance or bit his damn dick off. He used me for his own needs.

But it was still consensual sex. He didn't do anything I didn't want.

"Why not?" Charlie asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know, he just broke it off." I lied and got up. "I gotta go talk to a teacher."

"You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, see you next hour."

"You sure?"

"Charlie, I'm sure." I said and walked from the lunchroom.

I let out a puff of air and waited in the halls, going to my class when I had to. I took a seat and waited for Charlie to show up, smiling when he did. He took a seat beside me and patted my back.